Streams for US is an IPTV app that offers more than 2000 Live TV channels. It is a user-friendly app that provides an excellent service on Firestick. Not only Firestick, but it is also compatible with Android devices like smartphones, tablets, Android TV and also supports popular web browsers. The unique trait of this application is the Multi-Screen option. You can enjoy streaming your favorite channels on Firestick with a trusted VPN. The below section will describe Streams for US on Firestick using VPN in detail.
Highlights of Streams for US IPTV
You can enjoy high-quality streaming services through Streams for US. It offers a wide content library of rich quality up to 1080p and provides good customer service.
It lets you stream the contents on multiple devices at a time. The Multi-Screen function allows you to watch four-channel feeds on a screen simultaneously.
As it is affordable, it is a pocket-friendly app. It is also remote-friendly for TV devices. It supports EPG and M3U URLs, which are accessible through IPTV players.
How to Install Streams for US on Firestick
You cannot install Streams for US directly from Amazon Firestick. Follow the two main steps to install Streams for US on Firestick.
Step 1: Installing Downloader app on Firestick
(1) Connect the Firestick device to your TV, and the Firestick Home page will appear on the TV screen.
(2) Click the Settings option at the right top corner on the home page.
(3) Scroll all the way to the right and select the My Fire TV/Device option.
(4) Pick Developer options in the menu.
(5) Turn on Apps from Unknown Sources.
(6) Type Downloader in the text field bar and select the app in the search lists.
(7) Select the Downloader app under Apps & Games option.
(8) Hit the Get/Download button and wait for the process to complete.
(9) Now, you can press Open to launch the app.
Step 2: Installing Streams for US on Firestick Using Downloader
(1) Open the Downloader app and tap Allow option for the app to accessing the data.
(2) Provide the URL of the Streams for US app in the search bar and press Go.
(3) Wait for the Streams for US Apk to download and then hit the Install button to get the app.
(4) After the installation, you can delete the apk by pressing the Delete option.
Best VPNs for Streams for US
How to Watch Streams for US on Firestick using a VPN
Step 1: Download and install the ExpressVPN app on your device.
Step 2: Launch the app and complete the Sign-in process by furnishing the required details.
Step 3: Select the location and click Connect option to start the service.
Step 4: Return to the Firestick home page and pick Apps & Channels option.
Step 5: Open the Streams for US IPTV app.
Step 6: Enter the username and password to finish the login process.
Step 7: Click the Live TV option to stream the live channels. You can also enjoy the various options like Install EPG, Multi-Screen function, and Catch Up tool. But, the on-demand movies and series options are disabled.
Can you use a VPN on Amazon Fire Stick?
To use VPN on Amazon Firestick, you have to download any trusted VPN like ExpressVPN, IPVanish, etc., on the Amazon App store. Then, you can connect and use your VPN service.
Is Streams for US free?
Streams for US is a subscription-based app that offers numerous live channels. The IPTV doesn’t offer any free trial. So, you can’t use the Streams for US for free.