SPMC, a Semper Media Center, is an open-source media designed by the members of the Kodi app. It is similar to the Kodi app, which is legal to use. You can use the SPMC app on all Android-based devices like NVIDIA shield, Firestick or Fire TV, Android TV, etc. If you want to install SPMC on Firestick but are not aware of the installation procedure, then read out this tutorial for better clarification.
By installing the SPMC app on your Firestick, you can stream your favorite movies, TV shows, and live broadcasting from the different networks as it provides a good interface. You can even install the add-ons from various streaming like movies, live shows, and much more. It even comes with the feature of voice search and 3D viewing.
How to Install SPMC on Firestick
The SPMC app is not available on the Amazon app store. The only possible way to get the SPMC app on Firestick is by side-loading. The Downloader app can be used to sideload the app on Firestick.
 First, you need to enable the Unknown source option before installing any third-party app. Make sure to do it before getting into the further steps.
- Click the Settings option from the Firestick home screen.
- Then, swipe to the right and select My Fire TV or Device.
- Select Developer options from the menu.
- Now, select the Apps from Unknown Sources option and click Turn On.
 Next, you need to download and install the Downloader app on your Firestick.
- Select the Search tab and enter Downloader.
- Choose the Downloader app from the search result.
- Select the Get or Download option to continue with the installation.
- After installation, launch the app by tapping the Open button.
 Go back to the Firestick home screen and select the Downloader app which you’ve installed.
 In the URL box, enter the SPMC URL link (https://bit.ly/2uoa679) and click Go to download the apk file.
 Once the SPMC file gets the download, click Install to get it on your Firestick.
 Finally, select Open and launch the SPMC app on your Fire TV Stick.
Best VPNs for SPMC on Firestick
How to Watch SPMC on Firestick using a VPN
 You need to install and launch the NordVPN app on your Firestick device.
- In the Search option, type NordVPN and tap enter to search for the app.
- From the list of apps, choose NordVPN and Click Get to download it.
- Once installed, click Open to launch it on your Fire TV.
 After installing the app, sign in using your account details.
 You will get the VPN server from different countries. Wisely, choose a VPN server and click Connect to get connected.
 Now, open the SPMC app from the Apps and Channels section and start to access it from anywhere abroad in the world.
1. How do I install SPMC on Firestick downloader?
Install the Downloader app on Firestick and enter the SPMC app URL in the respective field. The above section will help you to install SPMC on Fire TV.
2. How do I update my Firestick SPMC?
Open the Downloader app and enter the latest version link of SPMC in the URL box. This will update the SPMC app on your Firestick.
3. How do I install SPMC add-ons?
You can install any add-ons that are available on the SPMC main menu. If you have installed any movie streaming add-ons, then it will be shown under videos > video add-ons.