Rakuten TV is the best destination to access tons of on-demand content. It is one of the top Video-On-Demand platforms in Europe. It offers thousands of movies and series which can be purchased or rented. This service allows you to gain a true cinematic experience with excellent audiovisual quality. You can enjoy streaming Rakuten TV on different screens, as it is compatible with mobile and streaming devices. If you wonder how to watch Rakuten TV outside Japan on Firestick using a VPN, follow the below section to get a vivid view.
Rakuten TV is packed with numerous useful features, like:
- You can stream Hollywood movies, classic and new releases, and local and exclusive content on the Rakuten TV app.
- The TV supports up to 4K ultra HD video, so you can stream your favorite movies in stunning clarity.
- You can easily browse and find movies with their titles and watch them anywhere, anytime.
- It offers content from popular studios like Disney, Sony Pictures, Warner Brothers, Twentieth Century Fox Entertainment, etc.
- It provides multiple genres of content, namely Horror, Romance, Action, and many more.
How to Install Rakuten TV on Firestick
Note the below tutorial to know about the installation process of Rakuten TV on Firestick.
1. Connect your Firestick device to the TV, and you will get the Fire TV Homepage.
2. Tap the Settings option and head over to the My Fire TV/Device section.
3. Select the Developer options in the menu.
4. Enable the Apps from Unknown Sources option.
Install the Downloader app on Firestick
Firestick doesn’t give native support to Rakuten TV. Yet, it can be installed by sideloading through the Downloader app.
5. Again, go to the homepage and click the Find > Search icon.
6. Search for the Downloader app and pick the app from the suggestions.
7. Hit the Get/Download button on the app info page.
8. Once the installation gets over, press Open.
Install Rakuten TV on Amazon Fire TV Stick
1. Now, launch the installed Downloader app.
2. Provide the URL of the Rakuten TV app (https://bit.ly/3JUAwOQ) and then tap Go.
3. Wait for a moment and then click the Install button.
4. The app starts to install, and then hit the Open button.
5. Sign in to your account if required.
6. Now, select a movie or TV show of your choice to rent or purchase.
How to Download Rakuten TV on Firestick using ES File Explorer
1. Go to the Find tab from the home screen of your Firestick.
2. Choose the Search tile and search for the ES File Explorer app.
3. Choose the ES File Explorer app from the search result.
4. Click on the Get or Download button.
5. Now, you have installed the ES File Explorer app.
6. Click on the Open button to launch the ES File Explorer app.
7. Choose the Downloader icon from the home screen.
8. Select the New tab from the bottom left corner of the interface.
9. Enter the URL of the Rakuten TV APK File (https://bit.ly/3JUAwOQ) in the Path field.
10. In the Name field, enter the name Rakuten TV.
11. Click on the Download Now button to download the APK File of the Rakuten TV.
12. Now, the Rakuten TV app will start to download.
13. Next, click on the Open File button.
14. Then, click on the Install button.
15. Now, the Rakuten TV app will be installed on your Firestick.
16. Click on the Open button to launch the Rakuten TV app.
17. Rent or purchase a movie to stream on your Firestick.
Alternate Way: How to Mirror Rakuten TV on Firestick
With the steps mentioned below, you can easily screen mirror Rakuten TV to Fire TV using an Android phone.
Before getting into the steps, make sure to enable Firestick Mirroring. To do that, hold the Home button on the Fire TV remote and select Mirroring.
1. Connect your Firestick and your smartphone with the same internet connection.
2. Install the Rakuten TV app from the Google Play Store on your Android phone.
3. Go to the Control Center on your Android phone and click on the Cast option.
4. Then, select your Fire TV device from the list to connect.
5. Now, launch the app on your mobile and select the title you wish to stream.
6. Thus, the selected title will be mirrored to your Fire TV device.
Best VPNs for Rakuten TV
How to Stream Rakuten TV on Firestick Anywhere using a VPN
Watch all movies outside Japan from Hollywood to local through Rakuten TV on Firestick using a trusted VPN like NordVPN.
1. Download and install the NordVPN app on your Firestick.
2. Open NordVPN and Sign-in with your login details.
3. Hit the Connect icon to start the service.
4. Navigate to the Rakuten TV app from the Your Apps & Channels section.
5. Login with your username & password, and you will get the app’s homepage.
6. Choose a movie and then rent or buy it to start streaming.
No, Rakuten TV is not available on the Amazon App Store.
Yes, you can get the Downloader or ES File Explorer app to install Rakuten TV on Firestick.
You need to purchase or rent movies from Rakuten TV to watch your favorites on Firestick.
Yes, Rakuten TV is completely legal to use.
You can install and use Rakuten TV for free.
Make sure to connect Firestick with a stable internet connection and try again.