Quibi is a subscription-based streaming service, which means Quick Bites. It is uniquely designed to deliver short videos, and so the users can enjoy the videos that run between 7 to 12 minutes. It offers different genres of content like comedy, drama, original shows, news, documentaries, and many more. This app releases regular updates, which means dozens of new shows are added weekly. Quibi is compatible with multiple devices, which include Firestick. Let us see how to watch Quibi on Firestick using a VPN.
Subscription of Quibi
There are two main membership plans offered by Quibi. They are:
- Membership with ads – $4.99
- Membership without ads – $7.99
How to Install Quibi on Amazon Firestick
As Quibi is a third-party app, you need to get the app by means of the Downloader app.
Install Downloader app on Firestick
(1) Connect the Firestick device to your TV to get the Homepage.
(2) Press the Setting option at the top right corner.
(3) Navigate to the My Fire TV/Device option.
(4) Click the Developer options from the list.
(5) Turn-on Apps from Unknown Sources.
(6) Select the Search icon at the top left corner of the homepage.
(7) Search for Downloader and pick the app from the suggestions.
(8) Hit the Get/Download button and wait for the download to complete.
(9) Click the Open option once the installation is over.
Install Quibi on Firestick via Downloader app
The below-mentioned steps deal with installing Quibi on Fire Tv Stick using the Downloader app.
(1) Launch the Downloader app and select the Allow option.
(2) Provide the URL of the Quibi app and hit Go.
(3) The Quibi Apk starts to download, and then press the Install button.
(4) Wait for the installation to over and then click Done.
(5) Now, click and confirm the Delete option to trash the apk.
Best VPNs for Quibi
How to Watch Quibi on Firestick outside the US using a VPN
If you want to stream Quibi outside the US without any restrictions, it is highly recommended to use a VPN like IPVanish.
- Download and install the IPVanish app on your Fire TV.
- Open the IPVanish app and Sign-in with your login credentials.
- Choose a region and press the Connect icon.
- Head over to the Quibi app and login with your username and password.
- The homepage of the Quibi app will be displayed on the TV screen.
- Pick a video and tap Play to start streaming.
How do I stream Quibi on Firestick?
You can easily stream Quibi on Firestick by means of the sideloading process. You need to install the Downloader app and then download the Quibi app.
Is the Quibi app free?
Quibi app is completely free to download. Yet, it is a subscription-based service, so you need to pay for it. It allows you to enjoy the free trial for 14 days.
What devices is Quibi on?
Quibi is compatible with multiple devices such as Android mobile/tablet, iPhone/iPad, Firestick, Chromecast, Android TV, Apple TV, and many more.
Can I watch Quibi on TV?
You can obviously watch Quibi on your Android Smart TVs as it supports streaming media players like Firestick and Chromecast.