Provide your kids the best entertainment through PBS Kids. It is worth streaming a service for your beloved children that offers the most exciting kids programs. It not only focusing on entertainment but also on education through entertainment. Hence, your children can easily learn by streaming the videos. You no need to spend a single penny to stream PBS Kids. But, this service is geo-restricted outside the USA. If you wonder how to stream PBS Kids on Firestick outside the US, just continue reading the article.
What’s on PBS Kids
Some of the popular shows PBS Kids include:
- Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood
- Curious George
- Wild Kratts
- Sesame Street
- Odd Squad
- Let’s Go Luna
- Nature Cat
- Cat in the Hat and goes on!
How to Get PBS Kids on Firestick
PBS Kids is officially available on the Amazon Firestick. Therefore, you can easily install the app on your Firestick by following these simple steps.
1. Start your Firestick and navigate to the Search icon at the top-left corner of the homepage.
2. Type PBS Kids in the search box, and you will get the search results.
3. Select the respective app under the Apps & Games section, and you will be redirected to the download page.
4. Tap-on the Get/Download button, and then the app starts to install on your Firestick.
5. After the installation, click Open to access the app.
6. When the app is opened, it will show the Activation Code and ask you to activate the device.
7. Now, visit this site – https://kids.pbs.org/activate/ on any browser from your mobile/PC.
8. Place the activation keys on the site and hit the Continue option.
9. Sign in with your username and password. Once all the processes are completed, you can start streaming PBS Kids on your Fire TV Stick.
Highlights of PBS Kids
- This service lets you stream the live PBS Kids TV.
- It provides more than 1000s of on-demand videos like clips, series, and so on.
- Your kids can really enjoy the full episodes of their favorites shows.
- PBS Kids is a children-friendly app that regularly releases its new updates.
- You can also get access to the schedule of the TV programs.
- It is the perfect and safe entertainment place for your kids with parental control.
Best VPNs for Firestick
How to Stream PBS Kids on Firestick Outside the US using a VPN
When you are outside the US and want to stream PBS Kids on your Firestick, you need a VPN to bypass the geo-restriction. Follow the steps below to get a VPN on Firestick and access them to stream PBS Kids.
1. Go to the Firestick’s Home screen and tap on the Search icon.
2. Search for ExpressVPN and Download the app on your Firestick.
3. Open the installed VPN app and sign-in with your login credentials.
4. Choose the USA VPN server and press the Connect icon to begin the service.
5. Now, you can happily stream PBS Kids without any restrictions.
Is PBS Kids free with Amazon Firestick?
PBS Kids is obviously free to download on Amazon Firestick and also on other streaming devices. You can also stream PBS Kids for free of cost.
How do I download PBS Kids videos?
Unfortunately, you cannot download PBS Kids videos to enjoy them offline. Yet, you can download the schedule of the app.
How do I get a PBS Kids activation code?
Once the installed PBS Kids app is launched, you will get the activation code of the app. Note it to activate the device.
How can I watch PBS Kids outside the US?
If you want to stream PBS Kids outside the USA, you need to use a VPN service to bypass the geo-restrictions.