Live Net TV is one of the top online streaming platforms in the Entertainment world. The app offers live TV channels from all over the world. The best and unique factor about this app is that you can access all the channels free of cost. It allows you to stream different genres of content in different languages. The Live Net TV App is compatible with many devices such as Android, iOS, Smart TVs, Firestick, etc. If you want to access content from local to international for free, you can pick Live Net TV and enjoy it with your family and friends.
Highlights of Live Net TV
The categories are mixed up with genre, language, and countries. The various genres are Entertainment, News, Sports, Music, Kids, Movies, Documentaries, Cooking, etc.
Thousands of Channels
You can enjoy streaming thousands of channels in different languages from countries like the USA, UK, India, etc. It also offers additional language channels from Thailand, Portugal, etc.
Your Favorite List
It lets you add your favorite channels to your favorite list. You are allowed to access both the live channels and on-demand videos.
Live Event Scheduling
The distinctive trait of the app is Live Event Scheduling. It provides information about all the upcoming games and events. So, you can schedule to watch programs according to your convenience.
Live Net TV is an extremely user-friendly app that is easy to install and use. It has a good intuitive user interface, which allows the user to find the channels easily.
How to Install Live Net TV on Amazon Firestick
You need the Downloader app to install any third-party apps. Hence, look at the below steps to install the Live Net TV app on Firestick via Downloader.
Enable Apps from Unknown Sources
(1) Connect the Firestick device to your Smart TV.
(2) You will get the Firestick Homepage.
(3) Select the Settings option at the top right corner.
(4) Find and locate the My Fire TV/Device option.
(5) Tap the Developer options in the menu.
(6) Enable Apps from Unknown Sources and then return to the Homepage.
Install the Downloader app on Firestick
(7) Click the Search icon at the top left corner, and search and select the Downloader app.
(8) Select the Downloader app under the Apps & Games section.
(9) Hit the Get/Download button and wait for the download to complete.
(10) Click Open to launch the Downloader app.
How to Sideload Live Net TV on Firestick via Downloader
(1) Open the Downloader App and hit the Allow & OK buttons.
(2) Provide the URL of the Live Net TV app in the bar and click Go.
(3) Wait for a few seconds to let the download complete, and then click Install.
(4) After the installation, tap the Delete option to trash the Apk.
How to Download Live Net TV on Firestick using ES File Explorer
As an alternate method to install Live Net TV on Firestick, you can use ES File Explorer. Before heading to the installation guidelines, enable the Apps from Unknown Sources option.
(1) Install ad launch the ES File Exploerer app on Firestick.
(2) Click the Downloader option from the ES File Explorer home screen.
(3) Select the +New icon at the bottom of the screen.
(4) Enter the URL of the Live Net TV in the path field and enter the name.
(5) Click the Download Now button to download the Live NetTV Apk file.
(6) Then, click Open File > Install and click the Install option again to confirm the installation.
(7) After the installation, delete the Apk file to free up storage space.
How to Use Live Net TV on Firestick
(1) Navigate to the Apps & Games section.
(2) Find and launch the Live Net TV app.
(3) Tap the Continue button to agree to the terms & conditions.
(4) Click the Allow option when prompted.
(5) The Live Net TV home page will display on the TV screen.
(6) Pick any category and Channels to start streaming Live Net TV on Fire TV Stick.
Best VPNs for Live Net TV
How to Watch Live Net TV on Firestick using a VPN
As Live Net TV offers different regional content, you need a VPN to access all the content without geo-restrictions. The below procedure will help you to watch Live Net TV on Firestick using a VPN.
(1) Download and install the IPVanish app on your Firestick.
(2) Open the installed IPVanish app and log in.
(3) Click Ok on the Connection Request page.
(4) Select any server location to connect.
(5) Now, launch the Live Net TV app and start streaming your favorite content without any hassle.
Live Net TV can be installed on many devices, including the Amazon Firestick, which is the most popular streaming device available. The users can also download it on Android and more devices.
Live Net TV is a safe application that doesn’t give the user any trouble, whether in terms of malware or violating the user’s privacy.
The Best Firestick apps for Sports / Live TV are Sling TV, Mobdro, OLA TV, Live NetTV, Redbox TV, Sportz TV, IPTV TVTap, and Players Klub IPTV.
Live NetTV is the most famous live television streaming service available for many devices. TV channels are divided into several categories, like News, Movies, Sports, Entertainment, Cooking, Kids, and more.
To update the Live Net TV app, you have to uninstall and reinstall the latest version.