iTop VPN provides a free VPN service that gives you free access to stream any content on the internet without lagging or blocking experience. With iTop VPN, you can watch various movies, TV shows, and series worldwide. This VPN will hide and protect your IP address and allow you to stream any content you want, regardless of your location. This quick session will discuss the steps to install and use iTop VPN on your Amazon Firestick.
Features of iTop VPN
- iTop VPN has 1000+ servers worldwide.
- Without any restrictions, you can watch your favorite movies, TV shows, or series anytime and anywhere.
- iTop VPN hides your location, website browsing, downloading history, and online payments.
- You get more dedicated gaming servers, streaming servers, and social media servers.
- You can easily connect to the server just with one tap.
Pricing & Plans
The iTop VPN comes with free and paid versions. Also, you have three paid tier, and all plan comes with 15 days money-back guarantee.
- $11.99 for a Monthly subscription
- $41.99 for 6 month subscription
- $55.44 for Annual subscription
Steps to Install iTop VPN for Firestick
As of now, iTop VPN is not available on the Amazon App Store, and you need to use the Downloader to install the iTop VPN on your device.
Before installing any Third-party app, you need to first enable the Apps from Unknown Source option on your Firestick. To do so, read below.
- Turn on your Amazon Firestick and navigate to the Settings.
- Then, move to My Fire TV or Device.
- Select Developer Options.
- Select Apps from Unknown source.
- Finally, select the Turn on option.
How to Install iTop VPN on Firestick using Downloader Select the Lens icon on the home screen.
iTop VPN Alternatives
1. Is iTop VPN free?
Yes, the iTop VPN is free, and you can choose 16+ countries’ servers, including the US and UK.
2. Does iTop VPN works with Netflix?
Yes, it can unblock Netflix content, and you can stream all movies and TV shows from different libraries worldwide.