Helix TV is an IPTV streaming service that offers 1000+ live TV channels worldwide. Apart from live TV, you can also stream on-demand content on Helix IPTV. You can enjoy international channels from countries like the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, etc. Moreover, the service is available at an affordable price and completely ad-free. You must use a trusted VPN to enjoy Helix IPTV channels on Firestick without restrictions.
Highlights of Helix TV
External player support
The service enables you to add external players like MX Player and others. It also offers parental control and an intelligent Wi-Fi connection. Parental control helps you to block unwanted content that your children shouldn’t access.
Record & Download
It supports cloud PVR storage with a capacity of up to 100 hours. Hence, you can record the shows to watch them later. This IPTV also lets you download the content to watch them offline.
Helix TV is stuffed with a unique feature, a voice-controlled remote. You can easily search for channels through voice commands. It is packed with different content genres, namely sports, news, entertainment, kids, cookery, and more.
Helix IPTV Subscription
You will get three types of subscriptions with Helix IPTV, and they differ according to the duration of the plan. They are
- Monthly – $15 with a 7-day free trial.
- Quarterly – $40 with a 15-day free trial
- Semi-annual – $70 with a 15-day free trial.
How to Install Helix IPTV on Firestick
If you want to know about installing Helix TV on Firestick, check out the below section.
Install the Downloader app on Firestick
Helix TV is a third-party app, so you need to get the app on Firestick with the help of the Downloader app.
(1) Connect the Firestick to your TV, and you will get the Fire TV’s Homepage.
(2) Click the Settings option from the top main menu.
(3) Navigate to the My Fire TV/Device option.
(4) Select the Developer Options in the menu.
(5) Enable the Apps from Unknown Sources option.
(6) Return to the homepage and hit the Search icon.
(7) Search for the Downloader app and choose the app from the suggestions.
(8) Press the Get/Download button on the app info page.
(9) After the installation, select Open to start the app.
Sideload Helix TV on Firestick using Downloader
After configuring Firestick and installing the Downloader app, you can follow the steps below to install Helix IPTV on Firestick.
(1) Open the Downloader app and click the Allow button.
(2) Provide the URL of the Helix TV app as http://bit.ly/3hiIb0J in the type bar and then tap Go.
(3) Wait for the download to get over and then press the Install button.
(4) Tap Done and then delete the apk once the installation is completed.
Best VPNs for Firestick
Below is the list of the best VPNs for Firestick. You can pick any of the VPNs in the list for securing streaming.
How to Watch Helix IPTV on Firestick using a VPN
ExpressVPN is one of the best VPNs for Firestick that offers complete privacy and unlocks geo-restricted content.
(1) Download and install the ExpressVPN app.
(2) Launch the installed VPN app on your Firestick device.
(3) Complete the Sign-in process by furnishing your email & password.
(4) Make sure about your subscription to the ExpressVPN service.
(5) Pick a region and hit the Connect icon to launch the service
How to Use Helix IPTV on Firestick
Once you connect your Firestick with the VPN, follow the steps below to use Helix IPTV on Firestick with a VPN.
(1) Go to the Helix TV app and log in with your required details.
(2) The homepage of the Helix TV will be displayed on the TV screen.
(3) Choose the Live TV option.
(4) Watch your favorite TV on the big screen without cable.
No Helix IPTV is currently working with more channels and features.
Streaming Helix TV is legal, and you can enjoy the many legal contents. When you are accessing any copyrighted content, then it may lead to illegal activity.
Helix TV IPTV has got many good features and advantages. It stands for its stability and affordable pricing. You can enjoy watching thousands of live TV channels.