One of the top-rated IPTVs in the streaming world is Gears IPTV. You can watch your favorite shows, live TV channels, movies, and series on one platform. Gears IPTV is a standalone streaming application that offers more than 400 channels. It is more reliable and has unlimited bandwidth. Hence, you no need to depend on the traditional cable network to stream your favorite TV channels. Watch Gears IPTV on a big screen using Firestick and enjoy it with your family & friends. It is highly recommended to use a VPN to get an error-free service of Gears TV IPTV on Firestick.
Features of Gears TV
- This service offers premium channels like HBO, Showtime, Cinemax, and Starz.
- The IPTV allows you to stream content in High-quality resolutions up to 1080p.
- Gears IPTV also satisfies sports fans by providing NFL Sunday Ticket, MLB Extra Innings, NBA League Pass, NHL Center Ice, NFL RedZone, etc.
- You can even watch basic channels of cable such as AMC, NBC, TBS, and so on.
- It is the best cord-cutter that lets you watch the pay-per-view section without any charges.
How to Install Gears TV IPTV on Firestick
Gears TV IPTV is not available in the Amazon App store on Firestick. So you can install the app using the sideloading procedure.
You need to use the Downloader app to install Gears IPTV on Firestick, as it is not natively available.
(1) Connect the Firestick to your TV, and the Homepage will appear.
(2) Click the Setting option at the top right corner.
(3) Swipe to the right and pick My Fire TV/Device.
(4) Tap the Developer Options in the menu.
(5) Enable Apps from Unknown Sources.
Install the Downloader app on Firestick
(1) Hit the Find icon from the Firestick homepage and select Search.
(2) Search for Downloader and choose the Downloader app from the search list.
(3) Press the Get/Download button, and the app starts to install.
(4) Click the Open button once the installation is done.
Sideload Gears IPTV on Firestick via Downloader
(1) Open the Downloader app and press Allow.
(2) Enter the URL of the Gears IPTV app and tap Go.
(3) The Gears IPTV Apk takes a while to download, and then click Install.
(4) Wait till the installation gets over and then hit Done.
(5) Now, click and confirm the Delete option to trash the apk.
How to Download Gears TV IPTV on Kodi
If you are a Kodi user, you can install Gears TV IPTV on Kodi as well.
(1) Launch the Kodi app on your Firestick device.
(2) Select Settings and choose System Settings under that.
(3) Click Add-ons on the left pane.
(4) Turn on Unknown Sources and click Yes in the prompt to confirm.
(5) Head back to Settings from the Kodi Home.
(6) Click the File Manager option and click Add Source.
(7) On the Add file Source tab, click <None>.
(8) Enter the Gears TV URL as http://bit.ly/3Y3M7Db and name a Gears TV. Then tap OK.
(9) Go to Add-ons options and select Install from zip file > Gears TV.
(10) Select the repository.gearstv zip file and click OK.
(11) Choose Instal from Repository and select Gears TV repository.
(12) Now, the repository will get installed. Click Video add-ons > Gears TV > Install.
(13) After the installation, launch the Gears TV addon.
Best VPNs for Gears IPTV
How to Watch Gears TV IPTV on Firestick using a VPN
Use ExpressVPN to watch Gears IPTV without any buffering or restrictions.
(1) Download and install the ExpressVPN app on your Firestick.
(2) Launch the ExpressVPN app and Sign in with your login details.
(3) Select a region and hit the Connect icon.
(4) Return to the Firestick homepage and navigate to the Gears IPTV app or add-on.
(5) You will get the screen shown below when you launch the Gears IPTV.
(6) Accept the disclaimer and log in with your username and password.
(7) The homepage of the Gears TV will appear.
(8) Pick a channel and select your favorite TV show on Firestick.
Gears IPTV is still working, and it is still accepting new signups. The users can enjoy streaming Gears IPTV online.
You can stop buffering issues of Gears IPTV by using a VPN. When you use a VPN, you can also unblock any geo-restrictions.