One of the top-rated IPTVs in the streaming world is Gears IPTV. You can watch your favorite shows, live TV channels, movies, and series on one platform. Gears IPTV is a standalone streaming application that offers more than 400 channels. It is more reliable and has unlimited bandwidth. Hence, you no need to depend on the traditional cable network to stream your favorite TV channels. Watch Gears IPTV on a big screen using Firestick and enjoy with your family & friends. It is highly recommended to use a VPN to get an error-free service. This article will provide you information about streaming Gears IPTV on Firestick using a VPN.
Features of Gears TV
- This service offers premium channels like HBO, Showtime, Cinemax, and Starz.
- The IPTV allows you to stream the content in High-quality resolutions up to 1080p.
- Gears IPTV also satisfies the sports fans by providing NFL Sunday Ticket, MLB Extra Innings, NBA League Pass, NHL Center Ice, NFL RedZone, etc.
- You can even watch the basic channels of cable such as AMC, NBC, TBS, and so on.
- It is the best cord-cutter that lets you watch the pay-per-view section without any charges.
How to Install Gears TV IPTV on Firestick
Let’s see how to get Gears TV IPTV on Firestick by means of the sideload process.
Install Downloader app on Firestick
You need to use the Downloader app to install Gears IPTV on Firestick, as it is not natively available.
(1) Connect the Firestick to your TV, and the Homepage will appear.
(2) Click the Setting option at the top right corner.
(3) Swipe all the way to the right and pick My Fire TV/Device.
(4) Tap the Developer Options in the menu.
(5) Enable Apps from Unknown Sources.
(6) Hit the Search icon at the top left corner of the Firestick homepage.
(7) Search for Downloader and choose the Downloader app from the search list.
(8) Press the Get/Download button, and the app starts to install.
(9) Click the Open button once the installation is done.
Install Gears IPTV on Firestick via Downloader app
(1) Open the Downloader app and press Allow.
(2) Enter the URL of the Gears IPTV app and tap Go.
(3) The Gears IPTV Apk takes a while to download, and then click Install.
(4) Wait till the installation gets over and then hit Done.
(5) Now, click and confirm the Delete option to trash the apk.
Best VPNs for Gears IPTV
How to watch Gears TV IPTV on Firestick using a VPN
Use ExpressVPN to watch Gears IPTV without any buffering or restrictions.
- Download and install the ExpressVPN app on your Firestick.
- Launch the ExpressVPN app and Sign in with your login details.
- Select a region and hit the Connect icon.
- Return to the Firestick homepage and navigate to the Gears IPTV app.
- You will get the screen as shown below when you launch the Gears IPTV.
- Accept the disclaimer and login with your username and password.
- The homepage of the Gears TV will appear.
- Pick a channel and select your favorite TV show to watch on Firestick.
How do I get gears TV on my Firestick?
Though Gears IPTV is not natively available on the Amazon App Store, You can use the Downloader app to install the app on your Firestick device.
Does Gears TV still work?
Gears IPTV is still working, and it is still accepting new signups. The users can enjoy streaming Gears IPTV online.
How do I stop my gears TV from buffering?
You can stop buffering issues of Gears IPTV by using a VPN. When you use a VPN, you can also unblock any geo-restrictions.
What channels do you get with gears TV?
The IPTV offers premium channels like HBO, Showtime, Cinemax, and Starz. You can even watch the basic channels and sports channels of cable such as AMC, NBC, TBS, NFL, etc.