You probably heard about the Sherlock Holmes story. But are you ready to watch the Sherlock Homes story theatrically? There are two trend movies and series released based on the story of Sherlock Holmes. Robert Downey Jr. acted in the movie Sherlock Holmes, and Benedict Cumberbatch acted in the Sherlock series. But the Sherlock series surpassed the quality of the Sherlock Holmes movie. You will probably fall in love with the well-adapted and scripted Sherlock series. So, now let us see how you can watch the Sherlock series on your Firestick.
Overview of Sherlock Series
The sherlock series is centered around Sherlock Holmes and Dr. John Watson, and the rest of the story uncovers the crimes in London by using the genius mind of Sherlock Holmes. There are 4 seasons released for you to watch, with each season having 3 episodes. Also, an additional episode was aired after the release of season 3. So, there are 13 episodes to watch.
How to Watch Sherlock on Firestick
Netflix is the Platform you should use to watch the Sherlock TV series. The steps to get the Netflix app and stream Sherlock are as follows.
1. Hover to the home screen after setting up your Firestick device on your TV.
2. Click on the Find tab and choose the Search tile.
3. Search for the Netflix app using the Search Bar.
4. Pick the Netflix app from the Apps & Games category.
5. Click the Get or Download button to install the Netflix app.
6. After the installation, click on the Open button to launch the Netflix app.
7. Sign in with your subscription account.
8. Search for the Sherlock TV series and watch on your Firestick.
How to Watch Sherlock on Firestick using a VPN
1. Return to the Firestick’s home screen and select Find tab > Search tile.
2. Search for ExpressVPN and pick it up from the search result below the Apps & Games category.
3. You can find the Get or Download button. Click on it.
4. Now, you have initiated the installation of ExpressVPN on Firestick.
5. After installation, click on the Open button to launch the ExpressVPN.
6. Sign in to your account and select the OK button.
7. Select the Current location button and choose any server location.
8. Click on the Power icon-shaped button to connect to the Express VPN.
9. Launch the Netflix app and stream the Sherlock TV series.
Best VPNs for Firestick
You can also try the other best VPNs listed below to stream the Sherlock series on Firestick.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I watch Sherlock on Firestick?
As discussed in this article, you can use the Netflix app to watch Sherlock on Firestick.
2. Is Sherlock available on Prime Video?
Yes, Sherlock is available on Prime Video.
3. How many seasons does Sherlock have?
Sherlock has 4 seasons with 13 episodes.