Getflix VPN is one of the popular subscription-based VPN available for Firestick. The VPN is mostly used to access streaming platforms like Netflix, Hulu, HBO NOW, and other streaming platforms. It is a basic VPN with limited features and tools. The VPN is best suited for binge-watchers and users with more than one streaming platform. The VPN is not recommended for torrenting purposes. install the Getflix VPN on Firestick by using the guide below.
Highlights of Getflix VPN
- The VPN has 91 servers in 39 countries.
- Getflix VPN has the simplest of all Smart DNS technology.
- With Getflix VPN, you can bypass geo-restriction on more than 200 streaming platforms.
- The VPN uses 128-bit CF-CBC encryption which is a downgrade version of 256-bit AES but it can protect your data.
- The VPN has Kill Switch to disconnect all your internet connection if the VPN is disconnected abruptly.
Getflix VPN Pricing
Getflix VPN offers five subscription plans. All the plans have a free trial of 14 days.
- $4.95 per month
- $12.95 for three months ($4.31 per month)
- $22.95 for 6 months ($3.82 per month)
- $39.90 for one year ($3.32 per month)
- $54.90 for two years ($2.28 per month)
As you see, when you choose long term plans, you can minimize your per month subscription fee by a great margin. There is no money-back guarantee policy available on the Getflix VPN.
How to Install Getflix VPN on Firestick?
Note: Getflix VPN is not available on the Amazon App Store. You need to use any of the third-party installers. For this VPN, we are going to use the Downloader app.
If you want to install apps and VPN from third-party installers, you need to turn on Apps from Unknown Sources. Follow the below command from the Firestick Home screen.
Settings –> My Fire TV or Devices –> Developer Options –> Apps from Unknown Sources –> Turn On.
1. On the home screen, click the Lens icon. If you have the Downloader app, go to step 5.
2. Using the on-screen keyboard, type Downloader, and search for it.
3. Select the Downloader app from the Apps & Games category.
4. Click the Get or Download icon followed by the Open icon.
5. On the Downloader app, go to the Search bar and type the Getflix VPN’s download link https://bit.ly/31pq8f9. Click the Go button.
6. The VPN will be downloaded, click the Install button.
7. When the installation process is over, click the Done button and Delete button to delete the apk file.
8. Now, go to the Apps section and open the Getflix VPN. Sign in with the subscribed account and start using the VPN.
If you want a VPN for torrenting and high-end internet usage, Getflix VPN is not the correct choice for you. Try these alternatives.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Does Getflix still work for Netflix?
Yes, you can unblock geo-restrictions imposed by Netflix and other streaming platforms.
2. How much does Getflix VPN cost?
Check the pricing section mentioned in the article.
3. Does Getflix Work With Firestick?
Yes, you can use the VPN on all the Firestick and Fire TV devices except for 1st Gen Fire TV.