Dashlane is one of the best password manager applications for smartphones and streaming devices. In the app, you can save unlimited usernames and passwords. In the Dashlane app, there is also a built-in VPN available for secured browsing. Dashlane VPN is not so powerful VPN, it can be used on Firestick if you are active on many social media platforms and want to save a lot of usernames and passwords. You can install the Dashlane VPN on Firestick for minimal protection.
Highlights of Dashlane VPN
- The VPN has servers in more than 20 countries.
- Since it is not a powerful VPN, you can get faster download speeds.
- With one subscription, you can use the Dashlane app on unlimited devices.
Dashlane offers a Premium plan at $39.99 for one year ($3.33 per month). With that, you can get the Dashlane Password Manager with a built-in VPN.
Dashlane also has a free plan but the VPN is not available. If you want Dashlane with VPN, the subscription is the only choice. It has a 30-day money-back guarantee policy too. Apart from this plan, it also has plans for Family and Business. Visit the Dashlane website for more information.
How to Install Dashlane VPN on Firestick
Dashlane VPN is not available on the Amazon App Store. So, you can’t download the VPN directly. You have to use third-party installers. We are going to use the Downloader app as it is the best third-party installer.
If you want to install apps from third-party apps, you need to turn on the Install Unknown Apps feature. Follow the below command to turn it on.
Home –> Settings –> My Fire TV or Devices –> Developer options –> Install Unkown Apps –> Turn on.
1. Click the Lens icon on the home screen. If you have the Downloader app installed on Firestick, go to step 7.
2. The on-screen keyboard will appear. Type Downloader and search for it.
3. Select the Downloader app from the Apps & Games category.
4. On the next screen, click the Get or Download icon.
5. After the app is downloaded, click the Open icon to launch the Downloader app.
6. Navigate to the Search bar and type the Dashlane VPN’s download link https://bit.ly/38bjMkK. Then, click the Go button.
7. The VPN will be downloaded, click the Install button.
8. When the VPN is installed, click the Done button.
9. On the next pop-up, click the Delete button to delete the VPN’s apk file,
10. Open the Dashlane VPN from the Apps section and login with the subscribed account. Use the Dashlane as your password manager and as a VPN.
Note: Likewise you can also use ES File Explorer to get Dashlane VPN.
Dashlane VPN Alternatives
If you want more servers and a more powerful VPN, try the below alternatives.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, Dashlane is definitely worth the buy only if you have a lot of usernames and passwords to protect.
Dashlane VPN cannot unblock Netflix. However, you can use NordVPN and ExpressVPN to stream Netflix.
In Dashlane, your usernames, and passwords have the utmost security. As a VPN, it has minimal servers and locations, thus the app is trustworthy and secure.
Yes, Dashlane Password Manager has a built-in VPN. It is included with the Premium subscription