If you are a Firestick user, the chances are higher that you use your streaming device for browsing purposes. While browsing, it is advised to have at least a free VPN to protect your online privacy. Free VPNs will annoy with ads. For standard browsings like YouTube and Wikipedia, you don’t need powerful VPNs. In the VPN services, DigibitVPN is one of the popular VPN and a perfect VPN for standard browsing. Install DigibitVPN for Firestick, if you use your Firestick for standard and basic browsing.
Highlights of DigibitVPN
- With a single subscription, you can connect up to 6 devices.
- It is one of the fastest VPNs for Firestick.
- The VPN has Split Tunneling, which filters the apps that don’t need a VPN.
- The VPN also has the Kill Switch, to abort all your internet connection if the VPN is disconnected.
- It uses AES-256 encryption which is military-grade encryption.
- The VPN is specially designed for streaming purposes, it can easily bypass geo-restrictions.
DigibitVPN is one of the cheapest VPN that you can get for your Firestick. It costs $4.00 per month. Other than the monthly plan, there are no subscription plans.
It doesn’t have any free trial or money-back guarantee policy. As of now, there is no way to test the VPN for free. You need to buy the monthly subscription plan to get the Digibit VPN service. Visit the Digibit VPN website to buy the subscription.
Guide to Install DigibitVPN for Firestick
DigibitVPN is available on the Amazon App Store, and you can directly install the VPN without any third-party installers.
1. Navigate to the Lens icon next to Home icon on the Firestick home screen.
2. Using the on-screen keyboard, type DigibitVPN and search for it. You can also use voice commands if your Firestick is Alexa-enabled.
3. The DigibitVPN will be found on the Apps & Games section. Select the VPN.
4. On the next screen, click the Get icon or Download icon to download the VPN on your Firestick.
5. When the VPN is downloaded, the Get icon will be changed to the Open icon. Click the Open icon to run the DigibitVPN instantly.
6. Sign in with the subscribed account and start using the DigibitVPN on Firestick.
Digitbit VPN Alternatives
If you want long-term subscription plans or need some advanced VPN service, try these alternatives.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I use Digibit VPN on Firestick?
After the installation process, sign in with your subscribed account and choose any server. it is very easy and simple.
2. Is Digibit VPN any good?
The VPN can bypass geo-restrictions imposed by Netflix, Amazon Prime, YouTube TV, and BBC iPlayer. It is not the best but a good VPN to use.
3. Can Digibit VPN be used on Firestick ?
It works fine on all the Firestick/Fire TV devices except 1st Gen Firestick.
For more detailed articles on Firestick VPNs, visit VPN for Firestick.