DigibitVPN is one of the popular VPNs that provide a standard browsing experience. It uses AES-256 encryption which is military-grade encryption, to protect your online privacy. Moreover, DigibitVPN is specially designed for streaming, so you can enjoy unlimed content from any streaming like Netflix, YouTube, HBO Max, etc. You can avoid Adblocks, hackers, and government servers using DigibitVPN. You can install DigibitVPN on Firestick from the Amazon App Store in a few minutes.
Table of Contents
Valuable Findings !!
The VPN you are viewing now for your Firestick does offer decent security features. However, if you want to keep your digital presence private, consider choosing NordVPN for your Fire TV or Firestick. It's because we found NordVPN for Firestick to be more reliable and excel in terms of better security, speed, and convenience compared to the VPN you are reviewing now.
Also, NordVPN has over 6100+ ultra-fast servers in over 60+ countries. Upon choosing NordVPN over this VPN, you will experience a connection speed of 6730+ Mbps with no bandwidth limits. You can now take advantage of NordVPN's exclusive offer for a discounted price of 67% off + 3 Months Extra. Thus, you are one step away from protecting your Firestick from online threats.
What's More to Expect from NordVPN on Firestick:
- Split Tunneling
- Smart DNS & Double VPN
- Torrenting Servers
- Obfuscated Servers
- MFA Protection
- No-log Policy
- 24/7 Customer Support
Highlights of DigibitVPN
- With a single subscription, you can connect up to 6 devices.
- It is one of the fastest VPNs for Firestick.
- 24/7 customer support.
- The VPN has Split Tunneling, which filters the apps that don’t need a VPN.
- It also has the Kill Switch to abort all your internet connections if the VPN is disconnected.
- It also comes with Zero log policy.
- The VPN is specially designed for streaming purposes. It can easily bypass geo-restrictions.
DigibitVPN is one of the cheapest VPNs you can get for your Firestick. It costs $2.50 per month. Other than the monthly plan, there are no subscription plans.
It doesn’t have any free trial or money-back guarantee policy. Currently, there is no way to test the VPN for free. You must buy the monthly subscription plan to get the Digibit VPN service. Visit the Digibit VPN website to buy the subscription.
How to Download DigibitVPN on Firestick
DigibitVPN is available on the Amazon App Store, and you can directly install the VPN without any third-party installers.
1. Navigate to and select the Find icon from the Firestick home screen.
2. Select the Search option under the now expanding screen.
3. Using the on-screen keyboard, type DigibitVPN and search for it. You can also use voice commands if your Firestick is Alexa-enabled.
4. You will find DigibitVPN in the Apps & Games section. Select the VPN.
5. On the next screen, click the Get or Download icon to download the VPN on your Firestick.
6. When the VPN is downloaded, the Get icon will be changed to the Open icon. Click the Open icon to run the DigibitVPN instantly.
Alternate Method to Get DigibitVPN from Amazon Website
1. Open a web browser and navigate to the Amazon official site.
2. Type the login credentials of your Firestick.
3. Click the Search bar and enter DigibitVPN using the on-screen keyboard.
4. Select the app from the search results.
5. Tap on the Deliver button and wait till the app is installed.
6. After installing, click Open to launch the app on your Firestick.
How to Use DigibitVPN on Firestick
1. Launch the DigibitVPN on Firestick.
2. Sign in with the subscribed account.
3. Select a server location to connect.
4. Start using the DigibitVPN on Firestick.
If you want long-term subscription plans or need some advanced VPN service, try these alternatives.
Frequently Asked Questions
The VPN can bypass geo-restrictions imposed by Netflix, Amazon Prime, YouTube TV, and BBC iPlayer. It is not the best, but a good VPN to use.