HMA VPN (HideMyAss) is a popular subscription-based VPN available for Firestick. The VPN is best suited for browsing and low-range internet usage. You can also use the VPN for torrenting purposes, but you will get slow download speed and server overloading issues. HMA VPN is one of the best VPN to access geo-restricted content on streaming platforms. Install the HMA VPN for Amazon Firestick and get access to international content.
Highlights of HMA VPN
There are plenty of benefits available using a VPN and here are the highlights of this VPN:
- The VPN has more than 1000 servers in 290 locations around 190 countries
- With one subscription, you can use the VPN on 5 devices.
- It has all the common features like Kill Switch, Split-Tunneling, IP Shuffle, and much more.
- The VPN uses 256-bit AES encryption with 4096-bit RSA keys.
- It has 24/7 customer support. Live Chat, Email support are available.
HMA VPN Pricing
HMA VPN – HideMyAss VPN offers two subscription plans with a free trial for 7 days.
- $83.88 for one year ($6.99 per month)
- $143.64 for three years ($3.99 per month)
All the plans have a 30-day money-back guarantee policy. The VPN also has plans for business purposes.
How to Install HMA VPN (HideMyAss VPN) for Firestick?
As of now, HMA VPN is not available on the Amazon App Store. You have to use third-party installers. We are going to use the Downloader app as the app is available on the Amazon App Store.
Whenever you use third-party apps to install apps on Firestick, you need to turn on Apps from Unknown Sources. Follow the below command, from the home screen.
Settings –> My Fire TV or Devices –> Developer Options –> Apps from Unknown Sources –> Turn On.
1. Select the Lens icon on the home screen. If you have the Downloader app installed on your Firestick, go to step 6.
2. Type Downloader or use voice commands and search for it.
3. Select the Downloader app from the Apps & Games category.
4. Click the Download icon on the next screen. The app will be downloaded and installed.
5. After that, click the Open icon to launch the Downloader app.
6. Navigate to the Search bar. Type the HMA VPN’s download link and https://bit.ly/2BQVd0j and click the Go button.
7. The VPN will be downloaded. When it is downloaded, click the Install button.
8. After the VPN is installed, click the Done button and the Delete button to delete the VPN’s apk file.
9. Now, go to the Apps section on your Firestick and open the HMA VPN. Sign in with the subscribed account and start using the VPN.
If you want protection and faster download speeds, try the below alternatives.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Does HideMyAss (HMA) VPN work With Amazon Firestick?
Yes, the VPN will work on all the Fire TV and Firestick models except the 1st Gen Fire TV models.
2. How do I know if my Firestick VPN is working?
Use our guide on how to check if VPN is working on Firestick. You can also use Google’s Find My IP URL, https://bit.ly/2YPVl8u,