If you are looking for a free VPN for your Firestick, PrivadoVPN is one of the best choices. Though free VPN does not offer complete security, PrivadoVPN is good for its privacy features. It is said to be one of the fastest VPNs. You can also access PrivadoVPN with a subscription to enjoy all its security and privacy features. With PrivadoVPN, you easily access your jailbroken Firestick and avoid root exploits and crypto mining malware that affects your device. In addition, you can easily block geo-restrictions to stream your favorite content anytime without hassle.
Highlights of PrivadoVPN
- PrivadoVPN has a way to use an interface for simple navigation.
- It offers P2P even with the basic free plan.
- It also provides quick responsive customer care support via email.
- PrivadoVPN offers a Zero log policy and a fast SOCKS5 Proxy.
- It is available in 44 countries with a total of 320+ servers.
PrivadoVPN Plans & Pricing
PrivadoVPN offers three types of plans.
- Free Plan – with 10GB of data and 1 connection.
- 1 Month Plan – $7.99
- 12-month Plan – $59.88 and $4.99/ month.
With the subscription plan, you will get a connection for 10 devices and a 30-day money-back guarantee with unlimited streaming. You can go to the PrivadoVPN website https://privadovpn.com/ to subscribe to their plans.
How to Download PrivadoVPN on Firestick
PrivadoVPN is officially available on the Amazon App Store on Firestick. Thus the installation of the app is simple and quick.
Quick Start Guide: Launch the Fire TV home > Click Find > Click Search > Search for PrivadoVPN > Pick the app > Click Get or Download to install PrivadoVPN.
1. Set up your Fire TV with your TV device and connect the Fire TV with a WiFi network.
2. Launch the Fire TV home and click on the Find title.
3. Under that, select the Search option.
4. Type and browser for the PrivadoVPN app.
5. Select the app from the search results and click Get or Download to get the app.
6. Ater the successful installation, click Open to launch the PrivadoVPN on Fire TV Stick.
Alternate Way: How to Get PrivadoVPN on Firestick
If you can’t install PrivadoVPN on Fire TV from the official App Store, you can use the Downloader app to sideload PrivadoVPN.
Before the installation, you have to turn on the Apps from Unknown Sources option on your Firestick.
1. Go to the Firestick Home screen and click on the Settings option.
2. Select My Fire TV and select Developer options.
3. Now, choose the Apps from the Unknown Sources option.
4. Toggle on Apps from Unknown Sources to install unofficial apps.
How to Sideload PrivadoVPN on Firestick using Downloader
1. Head to the home screen and click Search under the Find title.
2. Enter Downloader to search and select the app from the search results.
3. Click Get or Download to install Downloader.
4. Click Open to launch the Downloader on Firestick.
5. Hit Allow to access all the media files on your device.
6. Now, enter the PrivadoVPN apk file in the URL field and click GO.
7. Wait till the PrivadoVPN apk file gets downloaded on Fire TV.
8. Click Install to begin the installation.
9. Upon successful installation, click Done and delete the APK file.
How to Use PrivadoVPN on Firestick
1. Head to the Firestick Home screen and click on the See all options.
2. Under Your Apps & Channels section, select PrivadoVPN.
3. Launch the app and sign in with your account details.
4. Connect VPN to any server location and click Ok in the prompts.
5. Minimize the tap and start browsing with complete privacy.
If you are not satisfied with PrivadoVPN, you can install other best free VPNs for Firestick like
Yes, VPN works well on Firestick with an internet connection.
Yes, you can get PrivadoVPN for free.
PrivadoVPN is safe to use with a subscription plan.
ExpressVPN is one of the best VPNs for Fire TV.