PrivadoVPN is a freemium, budget-friendly VPN service to use on Firestick or Fire TV. PrivadoVPN is one of the few VPN services with native support for Fire TV Stick streaming devices. By downloading this VPN on your Fire TV Stick from the Amazon App Store, you can balance the speed and security of the content without compromising on value or quality.
PrivadoVPN allows you to unblock content of various streaming services, including Peacock, HBO Max, Hulu, Netflix, etc., that are unavailable in your region. From this guide, you will learn the basic ideas of installing and using the PrivadoVPN on Firestick, along with its features and customer support in detail.
PrivadoVPN Specifications – An Overview
|Number of Servers
|The exact count is not mentioned in the website
|Number of Countries
|Yes [Amazon App Store]
|2nd Gen (2016)
Fire TV Stick 4K (2018)
Fire TV Cube (1st and 2nd Gen)
Fire TV Stick Lite (2020)
Fire TV Stick 4K Max (2021)
|$7.99 per month
|Credit Card, PayPal, Crypto
|IKEv2, OpenVPN, and WireGuard
How to Download PrivadoVPN on Firestick
Before installing the PrivadoVPN app, visit PrivadoVPN’s official website and sign up for the premium plan you want. If you need any assistance during the signup, refer to our signup guide mentioned below.
1. Power up your Firestick and connect the Fire TV to a proper WIFI network.
2. Get the Fire TV Stick homepage and click the Find icon.
3. Now, use the Fire TV remote and search for the PrivadoVPN app under the Search section.
4. Select the right PrivadoVPN app from the search result and hit the Get or Download button to add the app to your Fire TV Stick.
5. Upon successful installation, tap Open to launch the app on your Fire TV.
How to Use PrivadoVPN on Firestick
1. When you open the VPN for the first time, you will get the signup screen. Enter your credentials to access the VPN.
2. Click the Tap to Connect button to connect to the nearest server.
3. If you want to change the location, click the Selected Location button.
4. You will get the list of available countries. You can sort the countries list alphabetically and in latency order. You can also search for a specific country using the Search Bar.
5. If you want, you can add shortcuts on the bottom based on your preferences.
8. On the Settings menu, you can customize DNS Leaks, Parental Control, Protocols, and Ad-blockers.
How to Sideload PrivadoVPN APK on Firestick or Fire TV
1. On your Firestick, head to the Amazon App Store and search for Downloader.
2. Pick the official Downloader app and hit Get or Download to install the Downloader app onto the Firestick.
3. Once done with the process, navigate to the home screen and tap on the Settings wheel.
4. Choose the My Fire TV tab and select Developer Options.
5. Now, click the Install Unkown Apps option and turn on Downloader on your Firestick.
6. After that, relaunch the Downloader app and visit the Home section.
7. Use the Fire TV remote and type the PrivadoVPN APK link (https://urlsrt.io/privado) in the required URL box.
8. Then, hit the Go button to download the APK and tap on Install to get the app on Firestick.
9. Launch the PrivadoVPN app and start using it on your Fire TV Stick.
PrivadoVPN Features Available on Firestick
|No Log Policy
How to Sign Up for PrivadoVPN
Before signing up for the PrivadoVPN account, go through the table below to know the available premium plans.
1. Visit the official website of PrivadoVPN (https://privadovpn.com/).
2. Hit the Get PrivadoVPN button at the top-right corner.
3. Now, you see the available subscription plans. From there, choose any plan of your choice and tap on Select.
4. Once done, the next step is to input your email ID.
5. Then, choose the Payment method and enter the required details to proceed.
6. Finally, accept the terms & conditions and click Get Now to buy the subscription.
7. Finally, you can use the PrivadoVPN service to stream unblocked content in any region on your Firestick.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. PrivadoVPN is available in both free and paid versions.
The VPN service may malfunction due to several reasons. To fix those issues, you need to disable the Firewall, update the PrivadoVPN app on your Firestick, clear the app caches on the device, change the VPN server to a different country, etc.
Yes. Restarting your Firestick or Fire TV can clear the temporary malfunction and the minor bugs on the device, giving you hassle-free streaming.
Why to Choose PrivadoVPN?
PrivadoVPN has a simple interface which makes your navigation simpler. By downloading PrivadoVPN on Firestick, you can get a connection for 10 devices with unlimited streaming. This is one of the top-rated VPN service that can secure your privacy anywhere. You can also use this VPN to unblock the geo-restricted content in your area.
- User friendly
- Affordable VPN
- No live chat
- Smaller VPN server network
Server Network & Locations7.5
Security & Privacy8
Performance & Speed8
Value for Money8