Are you a fan of historical stories like Game of Thrones? Then, the Vikings would be the best pick. Viking is one of the most popular series, and it is worth to binge-watch. The storyline of Vikings is based on the Northern warriors who sail around the west to discover new lands and loot the treasures. If you are already a fan of Vikings and you wish to watch the series on a big screen with a Firestick device, then keep reading this article.
Viking revolves around the story of Ragnar Lothbrok and his family members. It is created by Michael Hirst for the History channel. This epic series has 6 episodes and also has a trending sequel called Viking: Valhalla.
Cast of Vikings
The incredible cast and crew have made the series a must-watch.
- Ragnar Lothbrok – Travis Fimmel
- Lagertha – Katheryn Winnick
- Bjorn Ironside – Alexander Ludwig
- Rollo – Clive Standen
- Siggy – Jessalyn Gilsig
- Floki – Gustaf Skarsgård
- Ivar the Boneless – Alex Høgh Andersen
- The Seer – John Kavanagh
- Ecbert of Wessex – Linus Roache
How to Watch Vikings on Amazon Firestick
You can watch all the seasons of Vikings on streaming services like Netflix and Hulu. At the same time, Amazon Prime Video has only the first 3 seasons of the series. If you have an active subscription to any of the streaming services, you can install it from the Amazon App Store and start streaming Vikings on Fire TV. Here let us see in detail to stream Vikings using Netflix and Hulu.
How to Get Viking on Firestick for Free using Hulu
Hulu is a popular streaming service bundled up with TV shows, movies, Hulu originals, Live Sports, and more. A monthly subscription to Hulu starts from $6.99/ month and also offers a 30-day free trial pack. Thus, you can stream Viking for free with the trial pack.
1. Using any web browser on your Firestick, go to the Hulu webpage.
2. Select the Sign up for Hulu only option from the Hulu Homepage.
3. On the next page, select a Plan.
4. Then, provide your account credentials and click Continue.
5. Fill up the payment details for billing.
6. Now, launch your Firestick Home and click on the Find title.
7. Select Search and search for Hulu on Firestick.
8. Click the Get or Download option to install.
9. After the installation, launch the app and sign in with your account credentials.
10. Search for Vikings and start streaming it on your Firestick 4K.
How to Watch Viking on Amazon Fire TV using Netflix
Netflix is one of the best streaming platforms for Firestick, with the latest movies, TV shows, series, originals, and more. Before the installation, you have to subscribe to a Netflix account from the Netflix Sign Up page.
1. Start your Firestick device and go to the Home screen.
2. Select the Find title and click on the Search option.
3. Browser for Netflix, and from the search results, select the app.
4. Click Get or Download button to begin the installation.
5. After the installation, click Open to launch the app.
6. Provide your login credentials to sign in.
7. Now, search for Vikings and enjoy streaming it on your Fire TV Stick.
How to Stream Vikings on Firestick using VPN
If you can not stream Viking in your region due to geo-restriction, then you can use a VPN to unblock geo-restrictions. Let us see the steps to stream Vikings using Express VPN on Firestick.
1. Install and launch the Express VPN from the App Store on Fire TV.
2. Sign in with your account credentials.
3. Click on any server that you wish to connect to.
4. Select the Connect button and click Ok on the Confirmation request page.
5. Once connected, minimize the app and start streaming Vikings.
Not only Vikings, but you can also stream Viking Valhalla on Netflix. Binge-watch the rise and fall of Viking tribes on a big screen with HD streaming quality using your Firestick device.
You can stream all the episodes of Vikings on Hulu and Netflix.
You can see only the first four episodes of Vikings on Amazon Prime.