YouTube TV is one of the famous and popular streaming services available only in the US. People outside the USA may not get a chance to watch the content of YouTube TV on their Firestick. People living in other parts of the world apart from the US can use a VPN on their Firestick to unblock the geo-restrictions of YouTube TV.
We always recommend NordVPN, one of the best VPNs for Firestick, to bypass geo-restriction on YouTube TV. In this article, we explained how to use NordVPN to access YouTube TV outside the US.
Valuable Findings !!
The VPN you are viewing now for your Firestick does offer decent security features. However, if you want to keep your digital presence private, consider choosing NordVPN for your Fire TV or Firestick. It's because we found NordVPN for Firestick to be more reliable and excel in terms of better security, speed, and convenience compared to the VPN you are reviewing now.
Also, NordVPN has over 6100+ ultra-fast servers in over 60+ countries. Upon choosing NordVPN over this VPN, you will experience a connection speed of 6730+ Mbps with no bandwidth limits. You can now take advantage of NordVPN's exclusive offer for a discounted price of 67% off + 3 Months Extra. Thus, you are one step away from protecting your Firestick from online threats.
What's More to Expect from NordVPN on Firestick:
- Split Tunneling
- Smart DNS & Double VPN
- Torrenting Servers
- Obfuscated Servers
- MFA Protection
- No-log Policy
- 24/7 Customer Support
How to Watch YouTube TV on Firestick Outside the USA
1. Install the NordVPN on Firestick from the Amazon App Store.
2. Open the VPN and connect to the US Server.
3. Then, open the Silk Browser on your Firestick.
4. Go to the Search bar and enter the YouTube TV website (https://tv.youtube.com/).
5. Sign in with your YouTube TV account and access all the live TV channels from your home location.
Alternate Way to Watch YouTube TV on Firestick Outside the USA
Apart from accessing the website, you can also sideload the YouTube TV app and access it on your Firestick.
1. To sideload YouTube TV, get the Downloader app on your Fire TV Stick.
2. Once the Downloader app is installed, enable Install Unknown Apps for the Downloader app by following the steps given below.
Go to Settings → Select My Fire TV → Click Developer Options → Hit Install Unknown Apps → enable the Downloader app.
4. Open the Downloader app and hit the search tile.
5. Type the YouTubeTV APK URL (https://urlsrt.io/YouTube-TV) and click Go.
6. Then, tap Install to download the YouTube TV app.
7. After that, install Nord VPN on Firestick from the Amazon App Store.
8. Open the NordVPN app on your Fire TV Stick.
9. Sign in to your NordVPN account on your Firestick.
10. Connect your Firestick to the nearest US server.
11. Once your Firestick is connected to the US server, press the Home button on the Firestick remote.
12. Launch the YouTube TV app from the Apps section.
13. Sign in with your account and start streaming YouTube TV on Fire Stick anywhere in the world.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, YouTube TV allows trusted VPNs like NordVPN to stream its content outside the US.
You can use a premium VPN like NordVPN on a Fire TV Stick and connect to a US server to get YouTube TV in India.