StrongVPN is one of the best VPNs for Firestick, with over 950 servers in 35 countries. With StrongVPN, you can protect your personal information while browsing and stay anonymous. The VPN can be used for any purpose like streaming, torrenting, and bypassing geo-restrictions. StrongVPN is one of the fewest VPNs with a dedicated app for most smart devices. The VPN is available on the Amazon App Store, Google Play Store, and Apple App Store. Thus the installation of StrongVPN on Fire TV can be done in under a minute.
Highlights of StrongVPN
Here are the benefits of using StrongVPN on Firestick:
- Provides end-to-end online security to protect your data from cybercriminals, threats, etc.
- With one subscription, you can use the VPN on up to 12 devices.
- The VPN has both Light and Dark mode options.
- With the subscription, you will get 250GB of SugarSync Secure Storage.
- You can stream all the content with complete privacy using identity protection.
- The VPN is powered with WiteGuard VPN protocol which is the newest encryption protocol used in many industries.
- It offers a zero-log policy.
The VPN has two subscription plans with a 30-day money-back guarantee policy. There is no free trial available in the StrongVPN.
- $10.99 per month,
- $43.99 for one year ($3.66 per month).
How to Install StrongVPN on Firestick
(1) Click the Lens icon on the Firestick home screen.
(2) Type StrongVPN on the next screen and search for it.
(3) Select StrongVPN from the search results.
(4) Click the Download icon to install the VPN.
(5) After the VPN is downloaded, click the Open icon
How to Sideload StrongVPN on Firestick
(1) Connect the Firestick to your TV, and you will get the homepage.
(2) Click the Setting option at the top right corner.
(3) Navigate to the My Fire TV/Device option.
(4) Tap the Developer options.
(5) Turn on the Install Unknown Apps.
(6) Return to the homepage and hit the Search option under the Find title.
(7) Search for the Downloader app and pick the app from the suggestions.
(8) Press the Get/Download button on the app page.
(9) Once the installation is done, click Open to launch the app.
(10) Launch the Downloader App and tap the Allow button.
(11) Enter the URL of the StrongVPN app in the type bar, and then press Go.
(12) Wait for the download to get over, and then hit the Install button.
(13) After the installation, tap Done and delete the apk.
How to Setup StrongVPN on Firestick
(1) When you open the VPN, it will ask for your email and password.
(2) Enter the account details associated with StrongVPN.
(3) Click the Connect button on the bottom to connect to the fastest server available in your location.
(4) If it asks for the Connection request, click the OK button.
(5) If you want to disconnect the VPN, click Disconnect at the bottom.
If you want more subscription plans and a VPN with more servers, try the below alternatives.
Frequently Asked Questions
To check if VPN works on Firestick, check the IP address using any browser.
Yes, StrongVPN will work on all Amazon Fire TV and Firestick devices except for the 1st Gen Fire TV.