StrongVPN is one of the best VPN for Firestick. With the StrongVPN, you can protect your personal information while browsing and stay anonymous. The VPN can be used for any purposes like streaming, torrenting, and to bypass geo-restrictions. StrongVPN is one of the fewest of VPN that has a dedicated app for every smart device. The VPN is available on the Amazon App Store, Google Play Store, and the Apple App Store.
Highlights of StrongVPN
Here are the benefits of using this VPN on Firestick:
- The VPN has more than 950 servers in 35 countries.
- With one subscription, you can use the VPN on up to 12 devices.
- The VPN has both Light and Dark mode options.
- With the subscription, you will get 250GB of SugarSync Secure Storage.
- The VPN is powered with WiteGuard VPN protocol which is the newest encryption protocol used in many industries.
The VPN has two subscription plans with a 30-day money-back guarantee policy. There is no free trial available in the StrongVPN.
- $10 per month,
- $69.99 for one year ($5.83 per month).
How to Install StrongVPN on Firestick?
(1) Click the Lens icon on the Firestick home screen.
(2) Type StrongVPN on the next screen and search for it.
(3) Select the StrongVPN from the search results.
(4) Click the Download icon to install the VPN.
(5) After the VPN is downloaded, click the Open icon
How to Setup StrongVPN on Firestick?
(1) When you open the VPN, it will ask for email and password. Enter the account details associated with the StrongVPN.
(2) Click the Connect button on the bottom to connect to the fastest server available on your location.
(3) If it asks for the Connection request, click the OK button.
(4) If you want to disconnect the VPN, click the Disconnect at the bottom.
If you want more subscription plans and a VPN with more servers, try the below alternatives.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I know if my Firestick VPN is working?
Use our guide on how to check if VPN is working on Firestick or not.
2. Will StrongVPN works with Amazon Fire Stick?
Yes, StrongVPN will work on all Amazon Fire TV and Fire Stick devices except for the 1st Gen Fire TV.