PIA VPN (Private Internet Access) VPN is neither the low-end VPN nor the most powerful VPN. It serves people who are using mid-range internet activities like YouTube, Netflix, and common browsing. Most of us use our Firestick for this mid-range purposes. If you are one of them, PIA VPN is the best VPN option for you. Install the PIA VPN for Firestick to protect your internet activities and to access geo-restricted content.
Highlights of PIA VPN
- PIA VPN has 3303 servers in 48 countries.
- With one subscription, you can add up to 10 devices.
- The VPN has built-in ad-blockers to provide you with ad-free browsing.
- PIA VPN is one of the easiest VPNs to use, and the setup is also very simple.
- On the Amazon App Store, the VPN has a user rating of 4.1 out of 5 stars.
PIA VPN Pricing
PIA VPN offers three subscription plans to the users. All three plans have a 30-day money-back guarantee policy.
- $9.95 per month,
- $35.95 for six months ($5.99 per month)
- $39.95 for one year ($2.85 per month)
Like all the other VPNs, you can get a minimal subscription per month when you choose long-term plans. Apart from that, there are no additional add-ons or business plans available on the PIA VPN. Earlier, the money-back guarantee was available for 7 days, but now, it has been increased to 30 days.
There is no free trial available on the PIA VPN. Before installing the PIA VPN for Firestick, buy any of the subscriptions from the website.
Guide to Install PIA VPN for Firestick
PIA VPN is available on the Amazon App Store. So, you can install the VPN directly without using any third-party installers.
1. Go to the Lens icon on the Firestick Home screen.
2. You will get a screen with an on-screen keyboard. Type PIA VPN or VPN by Private Internet Access and search for it.
3. You will find the PIA VPN under the Apps & Games section. Select the VPN.
4. On the next screen, click the Get icon to download the PIA VPN.
5. When the VPN is downloaded, the Get icon will be changed into the Open icon. Click the Open icon to run the VPN instantly.
6. Login with the account that you used to buy the VPN subscription. Connect the VPN and browse on your Firestick.
PIA VPN Alternatives
If you are satisfied with the services, continue using the VPN. If not, cancel the VPN subscription within 30 days and get a refund. Try these alternatives.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Does PIA VPN work with Firestick?
Yes, PIA VPN will work on all the Fire TV/Firestick devices except the 1st Gen Fire TV.
2. Is a VPN necessary for Firestick?
If you want to protect your IP and private data, you need a VPN. If you use your Firestick for browsing purposes, you need a VPN.
3. Does PIA VPN work with Netflix?
PIA VPN can unblock geo restrictions on US Netflix.