Norton is one of the best tools for Cyber Safety and Antivirus. It also has a VPN of its own – Norton Secure VPN with an advanced protocol system. The VPN has AES 256-bit encryption to provide ultimate privacy and security. Thus, Norton VPN is one of the best VPNs for Firestick. The VPN has more than 1 million users worldwide and is available for Firestick. Norton Secure VPN will protect your private information with the utmost security and ease access to any geo-restricted. Install the Norton Secure VPN on Firestick and stay anonymous while browsing.
Highlights of Norton Secure VPN
Below are the highlights of using Norton VPN on Firestick:
- With the subscription, you will get 50GB of encrypted cloud storage.
- The VPN has a built-in Password Manager feature.
- You can use the VPN for up to 10 devices based on your subscription.
- The VPN is powered by LifeLock to monitor Dark Web.
- The VPN has bank-grade encryption and can protect your devices from public WiFi.
Salient Features of Norton VPN
Norton VPN has some of the most noticeable features that make it most trustworthy among other VPNs. They are listed as follows.
- With the advanced encryption protocols on Norton VPN, keep your device safe from getting hacked.
- Norton Secure VPN comes with an ad tracker blocker with which you can keep your device untracked by advertisers.
- It has a Parental Control feature to protect your kids from accessing harmful content.
Norton Secure VPN Pricing
Unfortunately, in Norton Secure VPN, there are no free trials or money-back guarantee policies. Instead, you need to subscribe to any of its plans to use the VPN.
You can visit the Norton Secure VPN website (https://norton.com/products/norton-secure-vpn) to subscribe to its plans.
|Time||No. of Devices||Price|
|Norton 360 Deluxe||5||$49.99 per year|
|Norton Secure VPN||1||$39.99 per year|
|5||$39.99 for one year ($2.83 per month)|
|10||$59.99 for one year ($4.99 per month)|
How to Download and Add Norton VPN on Firestick
As of now, Norton Secure VPN is not available on the Amazon App Store. You need to use third-party apps like the Downloader. If you use third-party apps like the Downloader, you need to turn on the Apps from Unknown Sources feature. Before we follow the instruction, you should sign in with Norton VPN to access its features.
NOTE: Go to Settings –> My Fire TV –> Developer Options –> Apps from Unknown Sources –> Turn On.
How to Sideload Norton VPN on Firestick using Downloader
1. Select the Find tab and choose the Search tile.
2. Type Downloader and search for it.
3. Select the Downloader app. The app will be listed in the Apps & Games section.
4. Click the Download icon to install the app. You can also click the Get icon.
5. Now, click the Open button to launch the Downloader app instantly.
6. Click on the Search bar and type the Norton Secure VPN’s download link https://bit.ly/35seofS. After that, click the Go button.
7. Now, click the Install button to install the VPN.
8. Once the installation process is completed, click on Open to launch the app.
Alternative Method: How to Get Norton Secure VPN on Firestick
Follow the steps below to put Noton VPN on Firestick using ES File Explorer.
1. Select Find tab > Search tile from the home screen.
2. Use the on-screen keyboard to type and search for the ES File Explorer app.
3. Choose the ES File Explorer app from the search result.
4. Click on the Get or Download button.
5. Now, the ES File Explorer app will be installed on your Firestick.
6. Next, click on the Open button to launch the ES File Explorer app.
7. Choose the Downloader icon from the home screen.
8. Select the New tab from the lower-left corner.
9. Enter the URL of the APK File https://bit.ly/35seofS of the Norton VPN.
10. Also, enter the name of the APK file below.
11. Click on the Download Now button to download the Norton Secure VPN apk file.
12. Finally, the Norton VPN app will start to download.
13. Click on Open File after Norton VPN APK File is downloaded.
14. Next, select the Install button.
15. The Norton VPN app will be installed on your Firestick.
How to Use Norton VPN on Firestick
Here is the step to setup Norton VPN on Firestick.
1. Go to the My Apps & Channels section on your Firestick.
2. Select Norton VPN from the list.
3. Sign in with your account credentials.
4. Now, select any server location to connect.
5. Start streaming or browsing anonymously with Norton VPN.
Why is Norton VPN not working on Firestick?
- If you have any buffering issues or are not loading problems, make sure that the internet connection is connected to the Firestick device properly.
- In case the Norton VPN won’t turn on, then ensure you have an active subscription to the VPN.
- Norton VPN not connecting issues may occur due to lack of update too. So update the app to the latest version to fix the issue.
Best Alternatives for Norton VPN
If you want a VPN with a free trial and money-back guarantee to check the VPN, try the below alternatives.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, the Norton antivirus VPN is completely safe and trustworthy.
Yes, the Norton VPN will work on Firestick.
Yes, VPN is a must for jailbroken Firestick.
Open the Norton app and select the Disconnect button to turn it off.
Yes, Norton VPN is one of the most secure VPNs and trusted VPNs for Firestick.