If you want the best VPN service to provide high-level anonymity while streaming, browsing, or making online payments, then the Fast VPN by Namecheap will suit you best. Unfortunately, the Namecheap VPN is not available for Firestick and Fire TVs. You need to sideload the VPN using Downloader.
This FastVPN will offer you unlimited bandwidth, strong security, and complete freedom to access any of the geo-restricted entertainment content. Additionally, this VPN strictly follows a no-log policy and allows you to work in any region without security concerns.
Valuable Findings !!
The VPN you are viewing now for your Firestick does offer decent security features. However, if you want to keep your digital presence private, consider choosing NordVPN for your Fire TV or Firestick. It's because we found NordVPN for Firestick to be more reliable and excel in terms of better security, speed, and convenience compared to the VPN you are reviewing now.
Also, NordVPN has over 6100+ ultra-fast servers in over 60+ countries. Upon choosing NordVPN over this VPN, you will experience a connection speed of 6730+ Mbps with no bandwidth limits. You can now take advantage of NordVPN's exclusive offer for a discounted price of 67% off + 3 Months Extra. Thus, you are one step away from protecting your Firestick from online threats.
What's More to Expect from NordVPN on Firestick:
- Split Tunneling
- Smart DNS & Double VPN
- Torrenting Servers
- Obfuscated Servers
- MFA Protection
- No-log Policy
- 24/7 Customer Support
This VPN app also offers a 30-money-back guarantee with other additional features. This article will guide you through the installation steps for using Fast VPN by Namecheap on the Firestick.
Namecheap VPN Specifications – An Overview
|Number of Servers
|Number of Countries
|Fire OS 6 & above models
|$7.88 per month
|Credit Card, PayPal, Cryptocurrency
|Not mentioned on the website
|Not mentioned on the website
How to Sideload the Namecheap VPN on Firestick
1. To start with, make sure that the Firestick device is connected to a better internet connection.
2. Then, you must install the Downloader app on the Firestick from the Amazon App Store.
3. After installation, you must enable the Install unknown apps option for the Downloader app. Follow the one-line guide below.
Go to Settings → Select My Fire TV → Choose Developer Options → Tap on the Install unknown apps option → Select Downloader to enable the option.
4. After that, launch the Downloader app and go to the Home tab.
5. Now, enter the FastVPN APK File link (https://urlsrt.io/namecheap) on the bar and click the Go option.
6. Click the Install option to start downloading the app.
7. Click on the Done option in the app installation dialog box.
How to Setup Namecheap VPN on Firestick
1. Open the Namecheap VPN on your Firestick and sign in with your account.
2. Then, click the Connect VPN button to connect to the default server.
3. To change the location, click the Location drop-down button and choose a server from your desired country.
4. Click the Settings icon on the top to customize the VPN settings. You will get seven options.
5. In the Settings menu, you will get toggles for Auto-Connect and Notifications. Also, you can customize the Split Tunneling and the VPN’s theme.
6. In the Account menu, you can see your account information and subscription details.
7. To change the Protocol settings, you can navigate to the Protocol section and change it to your preference.
8. In the Notification menu, you can see all the past notifications and manage them.
9. Open the Log Details to check your VPN usage. If you want, you can delete them by tapping the Reset Data Usage button.
10. Click the Get Help menu to communicate with the VPN’s support team.
11. Clicking the Legal Information will display the VPN’s policy, Terms & Conditions, Licenses, and more.
Alternatives for Namecheap VPN
You can try any of these alternative VPNs rather than sideloading the Namecheap VPN. They are natively available on the Amazon App Store for easy installation on the Firestick.
NordVPN on Firestick allows you to use its exceptional features with the utmost security. It covers many server locations and countries globally. Additionally, it has split tunneling, private DNS, and smart DNS features to let you surf without any restriction.
CyberGhost VPN on Firestick will completely encrypt your online activity and hide your IP address while streaming gaming, or torrenting. In addition to that, it has a large server fleet that allows access to geo-restricted content anywhere without limitation.
ExpressVPN on Firestick will let you use the service with the Parental Controls feature. It is easily compatible and works on every platform. You can connect up to 8 devices in a single ExpressVPN account.
How to Sign Up for Namecheap VPN
1. To create an account on the VPN, you have to visit the official website of the Namecheap VPN on the web browser of the PC or the Smartphone.
2. Select the Get FastVPN option on the screen, and it will navigate you to all of its membership plans.
3. Choose any of the Plans and click the Get option.
4. Then, the sign-in page appears. Fill in the username and password and click the Sign in option.
5. After that, fill in the payment details to buy the membership plan and start using the FastVPN by Namecheap on your Firestick device.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. You can use the VPN’s 30-day money-back policy to use the VPN for free.
The issues may be due to improper connectivity with the VPN, corrupted cache, outdated firmware of the Firestick, interference of the Firewall or any unwanted anti-virus, and many more. Update your Firestick to fix the issue.
You can connect an unlimited number of devices on a single Namecheap membership account.
Why Opt for Namecheap VPN?
Namecheap VPN can be used to browse and stream with the hign-level anonymity on the Firestick. And, you can use this VPN service for very basic necessities like online payments, surfing etc. To undergo all these you will have to sideload the VPN on the Fire TV Stick
- Easy to Use
- Limited features
- Not a reliable app
Server Network & Locations7
Security & Privacy8
Performance & Speed6
Value for Money5