McAfee is one of the famous names in Computer Security and Antivirus tools. It also has a VPN of its own – Safe Connect VPN. It is one of the powerful VPNs and can be used for any purpose like torrenting and bypassing geo-restrictions on streaming platforms. If you want a powerful VPN that can protect your private information, you can install McAfee VPN (Safe Connect VPN) on Firestick.
Highlights of McAfee Safe Connect VPN
- With one subscription, you can use the VPN on up to 5 devices.
- The VPN is also available for free with data limitation.
- McAfee Safe Connect VPN can bypass geo-restriction on Netflix, Amazon Prime, and other similar streaming platforms.
- The VPN has a built-in browser for your internet needs.
- It has free 24/7 customer support.
McAfee Safe Connect VPN Pricing
The VPN has two subscription plans with a free trial for 7 days. It also has a 30-day money-back guarantee policy.
- $7.99 per month,
- $34.99 for one year ($2.99 per month approx)
Like most premium VPNs, if you opt for long-term plans, you can save per month subscription. It also has a free plan. You will get 250MB of free data that renews every month.
How to Install McAfee VPN on Firestick?
Unfortunately, McAfee VPN is not available on the Amazon App Store. You have to use third-party installers like Downloader to install the VPN. Turn on Allow apps from unknown sources to install third-party apps.
Settings –> My Fire TV –> Developer Options –> Apps from Unknown Sources –> Turn On
1. Click on the Lens icon next to the Home icon. If you have installed the Downloader app on your Firestick, go to step 6.
2. Type Downloader and search for it.
3. Choose the Downloader app on the Apps & Games section.
4. Click the Download icon to install the Downloader app.
5. Now, click the Open button to launch the Downloader app.
6. Click on the Search bar and type the McAfee Safe Connect VPN’s download link https://bit.ly/353QmI6 (updated). Click the Go button.
7. Click the Install button to download and install the VPN.
8. Click on the Open button to launch the app or click the Done button and the Delete button on subsequent screens to delete the apk file.
9. The McAfee VPN will open on your Firestick. Accept the agreement and start using it.
How to Install McAfee VPN using ES File Explorer
ES File Explorer is an alternative app that you can use to install the McAfee VPN on your Firestick.
1. Navigate to the Find tab from the home screen of your Firestick.
2. Then, select the Search tile
3. Now, the virtual keyboard will display on the screen. Use your Fire TV remote to enter ES File Explorer in the Search Bar.
4. Then, search for the ES File Explorer app and choose the same app from the search result.
5. Click on the Get or Download button.
6. Now, the Macafee VPN will be installed on your Firestick.
7. Then, you can see the Open button. Click on it.
8. Select the Downloader option from the right pane.
9. Click on the New tab.
10. In the Path field, enter the URL of the McAfee app https://bit.ly/353QmI6.
11. In the Name field, enter the text, McAfee.
12. Click on the Download Now button.
13. Now, the McAfee app will start to download.
14. After downloading the McAfee app, click on the Open File option.
15. Next, click on the Install button.
16. After you install the McAfee app, click on the Open button.
17. Sign in to your McAfee account.
18. Choose a VPN server location of your choice and click on the Connect button.
19. Finally, you have connected to the McAfee VPN on Firestick.
Safe Connect VPN Alternatives
If you are not satisfied with the McAfee Safe Connect VPN, cancel the subscription within 30 days to get the money refund and try the below alternatives.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, the McAfee VPN is not on the Amazon App Store.
Restart the McAfee app and fix the issue.
Yes, the McAfeeVPN is the best choice for Firestick. However, there are also other best VPNs you can try.