Le VPN is one of the most used VPN in Europe. Though the VPN is available worldwide, with Europe’s geo-location, you will have faster connections and download speeds. Moreover, Le VPN is specially optimized for Firestick, so it will be easier to navigate between the icons and servers. Le VPN is compatibe with Windows, macOS, iPhone, iPad, Chromebook, Firestick, and Linux. Install the Le VPN for your Amazon Firestick and protect your private information while surfing the internet.
Highlights of Le VPN
- The VPN has servers in more than 120 countries.
- It is one of the fastest VPNs available for Firestick.
- The VPN can bypass geo-restrictions on Netflix, YouTube TV, and other streaming platforms.
- The VPN uses AES-256-bit encryption, which is the strongest in the world.
Le VPN Pricing
Le VPN has three subscription plans with a money-back guarantee for 7 days. There are no free trials available in the Le VPN.
- $9.95 per month,
- $79.99 for 3 years ($2.22 per month), and
- $59.40 for one year ($4.95 per month)
Like every other VPN, if you choose long-term plans, you will get a low per-month subscription cost. There are no business plans or add-ons available in the Le VPN. Buy any of the subscriptions from the Le VPN website.
How to Download Le VPN on Firestick
Le VPN is available on the Amazon App Store. You don’t have to use any third-party installers to install the Le VPN.
1. Click the Find icon from the Firestick Home screen.
2. Using the on-screen keyboard, type Le VPN and search.
3. Select the Le VPN from the Apps & Games list.
4. On the next screen, click the Download icon.
5. The VPN will be installed. Now, click the Open icon.
Alternate Method to Get Le VPN on Firestick
1. Go to the Amazon website using any web browser on your PC.
2. Select the search tab and search for Le VPN.
3. From the search results, pick the app and select Sign In.
4. Sign In with your account credentials.
5. Click the Get App option and select your Fire TV device to deliver.
6. The app will reflect on your ire TV within 24 hours on your Firestick device.
How to Setup Le VPN for Firestick
1. When you open the VPN, it will ask for your login information. Enter your credentials.
2. After that, choose the country you want to connect to.
3. If it asks for the Connection request, click the OK button.
4. When the VPN is connected, you will get the Connected notification.
5. If you want to disconnect the VPN, click the Connected button.
Le VPN Alternatives
If Le VPN doesn’t meet your expectations, cancel the subscription within 7 days to get a refund and try these alternatives.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our guide on how to check if VPN is working on Firestick or not. You can also check with Google’s Find my IP.
Yes, Le VPN is completely safer to use. The VPN will protect your private information with the utmost security.
Le VPN will work on all the Firestick and Fire TV models except for the 1st Gen Fire TV models.