Ivacy is one of the popular VPNs that lets you surf the internet with complete security. Moreover, it is one of the best VPNs for Firestick. Ivacy VPN provides the highest protection with a 256-bit AES encryption protocol that is similar to the VPN that is used in Military grades. With that, you can also access contents that are restricted to your location. If you use your Firestick for streaming purposes like YouTube & Netflix and low-level internet usage, Ivacy VPN is the best choice for you.
Installation: Ivacy VPN is officially available on the Amazon App Store on Firestick. Therefore, the installation steps are pretty simple.
Highlights of Ivacy VPN
Here are the benefits of using a VPN on Amazon Firestick.
- The VPN has more than 3500 servers in 100+ locations.
- With one subscription, you can use the VPN on 10 devices.
- The VPN uses a 256-bit AES encryption protocol, which is the strongest VPN protocol.
- Ivacy VPN can bypass geo-restrictions on streaming platforms like Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu, HBO NOW, and more.
- Advanced features like Split Tunnelling, No Log Policy, and Kill Switch are available.
Ivacy VPN Pricing
Ivacy VPN offers three types of subscription plans. The VPN has no free trial and no money-back guarantee policy.
- $9.95 per month,
- $47.76 for one year ($3.99 per month)
- $71.64 for two years ($1.19 per month)
To test the VPN, you can buy the 7 days trial for 0.99. After that, the plan will be automatically switched to one year plan if you didn’t cancel the trial.
How to Download Ivacy VPN on Firestick
Ivacy VPN is available on the Amazon App Store. You can directly install the VPN without any third-party installers.
Quick Guide: On your Fire TV home > Click Find > Under that, tap Search > Type and browse for Ivacy VPN > Select the app > Click Get or Download > Click Open to launch the app.
1. Click the Find title on the home screen and select the Search option.
2. Type Ivacy VPN and search for it.
3. Select the Ivacy VPN from the search results.
4. On the next screen, click the Download icon.
5. The VPN will be downloaded and installed. After that, click the Open icon.
Alternate Way: How to Sideload Ivacy VPN on Firestick
If you can’t find the Ivacy VPN app on Firestick, you can stick to the sideloading method. Moreover, sideloading Ivacy VPN on Firestick is very easy with third-party apps like Downloader, ES File Explorer, etc. Lets us here check on the steps to get Ivac VPN using Downloader on Firestick.
1. Launch the Fire TV and go to the home screen.
2. Click on the Find title and select Search.
3. Search for Downloader on Firestick and install it.
4. Now, head back to the home screen and select Settings.
5. Click on My Fire TV and select Developer Options.
6. Select Apps from Unknown Sources and turn it on.
7. Once done, launch the Downloader app and click Allow to access files.
8. Enter the Ivacy VPN APK file in the URL field and click GO.
9. After the file gets downloaded, click Install to start the installation.
10. Click Done and select the APK file as it is no longer needed.
11. Click Open to launch the Ivacy VPN for Fire TV.
How to Use Ivacy VPN on Firestick
1. Launch the Ivacy VPN app on Firestick.
2. Login with the subscribed Ivacy VPN account.
3. Select any server location and click the Connect button.
4. Once done, start using the Ivacy VPN on your Firestick.
If you are not satisfied with the Ivacy VPN or if you want a VPN with a free trial, try the below alternatives.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ivacy VPN will work on all the Fire TV and Firestick models except the 1st Gen Fire TV model.
Ivacy VPN is a good VPN. But the only thing is that the VPN is based in Singapore, which is a member of 14 eye countries.
The full-fetched Ivacy VPN is not available for free. You can use Ivacy LIte for free with limited features and resources.