Ivacy VPN is the steadfast VPN app that is officially available on the Amazon App Store for Firesticks and Fire TVs. With Ivacy VPN on your Firestick, you can access content from any geo-restricted streaming services in your region. This VPN app provides standard encryption and other features to secure your data from hackers.
Also, it offers IPv6 Leak Protection, Secure DNS, and DDoS Protection to enhance the security and privacy of your personal data while streaming content online. Ivacy VPN contributes to numerous servers in 50+ countries.
The best part is that Ivacy VPN is cost-effective with various payment gateways. If you are new to Ivacy VPN, you may have the chance to get its free trial and 30-day money-back guarantee. In this article, I’ve clearly explained the ways to get and provide a review on Ivacy VPN for Firestick.
Ivacy VPN Specifications – An Overview
|Number of Servers
|Number of Countries
|Yes [Amazon App Store]
|2nd Gen (2016)
Fire TV Stick 4K (2018)
Fire TV Cube (1st and 2nd Gen)
Fire TV Stick Lite (2020)
Fire TV Stick 4K Max (2021)
|$9.95 per month
|Credit Card, PayPal, Bit Pay, Coingate, Perfect Money, Web Money, and more.
|OpenVPN, WireGuard, and IKEv2
How to Install Ivacy VPN on Firestick and Fire TV
1. Turn on your Firestick and attach your Fire TV to the stable WiFi network.
2. Launch the Home screen and select the Find icon.
3. Choose the Search bar and enter Ivacy VPN using the virtual keyboard.
4. Select the Ivacy VPN app from the search results.
5. Click on the Get or Download button to get the app on your Firestick.
How to Activate Ivacy VPN on Firestick
1. Once the installation is finished, select the Open button to launch the app on your Fire TV.
2. Open the Ivacy VPN app on your smartphone and scan the QR code to sync your account.
3. If you don’t have the app, enter your login credentials and click the Log In Now button.
4. Now, you will get the VPN home screen. Tap the Connect button to use the VPN.
How to Use Ivacy VPN APK on Firestick
1. By default, the nearest server from your location will be chosen.
2. To change the location, click the Right Arrow button.
3. Choose the location from the displayed available server locations and tap the Connect button.
4. Click the Hamburger icon on the VPN to access the customization menu. You will get four options. My Account, Protocols, About Us, and Help.
5. In the My Account menu, you can manage your VPN subscription and other account details.
6. In the Protocols menu, you can change the VPN’s protocol and customize the Split Tunneling settings.
7. Go to About Us menu to learn more about the Ivacy VPN.
8. Go to the Help menu if you have any queries. Click the Support Ticket to start communicating with the support team. You can also access the FAQ, Feedback, Support Center pages in this menu.
How to Sideload Ivacy VPN APK on Firestick
If the Ivacy VPN app is unidentified on your Firestick-integrated Amazon App Store, you can sideload the app on your TV. Here, we have used the Downloader app to get the Ivacy APK file on Firestick.
1. Press the Home button on your Fire TV remote to launch the Home Screen.
2. Install the Downloader app from the Amazon App Store on your Firestick.
3. Enable the Install Unknown Apps for Downloader app on your TV.
Guideline: To enable the Install Unknown Apps: Navigate to Settings → My Fire TV → Developer Votes→ Install Unknown Apps → Enable Downloader.
3. Open the Downloader app and select the Home section.
4. Provide the Ivacy VPN link (https://urlsrt.io/ivacy) in the URL box and hit the Go button to download the app.
5. Click Install to get the Ivacy VPN APK on your Fire TV.
6. Launch the Ivacy VPN app and log in with your account credentials.
7. Choose your desired location and activate the VPN for seamless online browsing.
Ivacy VPN Features Available on Firestick
|No Log Policy
How to Sign Up for Ivacy VPN
Check out the table below to learn about the available Premium plans on Ivacy VPN.
|$9.95 per month
|$3.99 Per month
|$47.76 for a year
|$1.17 Per month
|$69.99 for 5 years
1. Visit the official site of Ivacy VPN (https://www.ivacy.com/)
2. On the Ivacy VPN homepage, click on the Log in option.
3. Select the Sign-Up option and choose your plan.
4. Create a new account by providing your email. Select your preferred payment method to proceed with the subscription process.
5. Provide the payment details and select the Proceed to Payment button.
6. Read the provided details and click on the Get Started button.
|Contact Us Page
|Select the Live Chat at the bottom right of the Ivacy official site.
|Social Media Handles
|Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/IvacyVPNcom/
Twitter (X) – https://twitter.com/IvacyVPN
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/ivacy.vpn/
LinkedIn – https://sg.linkedin.com/company/ivacy
YouTube – https://youtube.com/c/Ivacy
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, Ivacy VPN offers a free trial for new subscribers who are making payments through PayPal or card only.
Occasionally, Ivacy VPN may slow down your internet connection. To reduce the effect, connect a server that is near your location.
Why We Opt for Ivacy VPN?
Ivacy VPN on Firestick stands out with its seamless access to geo-restricted content, robust security features, and a cost-effective pricing model. With numerous torrenting-friendly servers, it offers a user-friendly experience for secure and unrestricted streaming. The combination of a free trial and a money-back guarantee makes Ivacy VPN a reliable choice for Firestick users.
- It provides standard security for our personal data.
- Perfect for unlocking streaming services like Netflix, Hulu, and more.
- Additionally, it is cost-effective and comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- There might be a slowdown in server connection.
- It doesn't offer multiple hop connections.
Server Network & Locations8
Security & Privacy8.5
Performance & Speed9
Value for Money8