IPVanish VPN is one of the best VPNs available for Firestick. The VPN comes under the category of paid and premium VPNs like NordVPN and ExpressVPN. The VPN can be used for both low-level internet usages like YouTube, NetFlix, and torrenting purposes. The servers of this VPN are powerful enough to protect your IP and location on any websites. If you want a powerful VPN for your Firestick to protect your personal information and access geo-restricted content, IPVanish VPN is the best choice for you.
Highlights of IPVanish VPN
- The VPN has more than 1400 servers in 75+ locations.
- With one subscription, you can access the VPN in up to 10 devices.
- It has IKEv2, OpenVPN, L2TP/IPsec protocols.
- With the subscription, you can get 250GB of encrypted cloud storage (SugarSync).
- The VPN can bypass geo-restriction on Netflix, HBO NOW, YouTube TV, and more.
IPVanish VPN Pricing
IPVanish VPN offers three subscription plans with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- $10.00 per month,
- $26.99 for three months ($8.99 per month)
- $77.99 for one year ($6.49 per month)
There is no free trial available on the VPN. Buy any of the subscriptions from the website, before getting into the installation guide.
Guide to Install IPVanish VPN on Firestick
IPVanish VPN app is also available on the Amazon App Store. You can directly install the VPN without any third-party installers.
1. Click the Lens icon on the home screen.
2. Type IPVanish VPN and search for it.
3. Select the IPVanish VPN from the Apps & Games category.
4. Click the Download icon to download the VPN.
5. Wait for the download to complete. When the download is completed, the VPN will be automatically installed.
6. Now, click the Open icon to launch the VPN instantly.
Guide to Setup the IPVanish VPN on Firestick
1. While opening the VPN, the IPVanish VPN logo will appear.
2. Log in with the subscribed account.
3. If you click the Connect button, it will connect you to the best and the fastest server available.
4. If you want to connect to a specific country, click the Country tab.
5. Choose the country that you want to connect to.
6. If you want to change the city, go to the City tab and pick one from the available cities.
7. When you are done choosing, click the Connect button. You will be connected to the chosen location.
8. For the first time. it will ask for permission. Click OK.
9. When the VPN connection is made, you will see the graph with download and upload speed.
10. To disconnect the VPN, click the Disconnect button.
IPVanish VPN Alternatives
If you are not satisfied with the VPN, cancel the subscription within 30 days to get a refund. Try the below alternatives.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I use IPVanish VPN on Firestick?
Use the above mentioned steps. If you have any doubts, tell us in the comments section.
2. Can IPVanish be used on all Firestick?
IPVanish VPN can be used on all the Firestick/Fire TV devices except 1st Gen Fire TV.
3. Is IPVanish VPN free?
No, there is no free trial available. You can get a refund using a 30-day money-back guarantee.