Tubi would be the perfect choice if you want a free streaming service to watch on your Firestick. It has a huge collection of movies, TV shows, and other entertainment to keep you engaged. As a US-based service, it is accessible only in selected countries. To watch Tubi TV on Fire Stick from anywhere in the world, you have to use a VPN.
To bypass the geo-restrictions on Tubi, you need a powerful VPN like NordVPN on your Firestick. In this article, we have explained how to install and use Tubi on Firestick outside the US using NordVPN.
Valuable Findings !!
The VPN you are viewing now for your Firestick does offer decent security features. However, if you want to keep your digital presence private, consider choosing NordVPN for your Fire TV or Firestick. It's because we found NordVPN for Firestick to be more reliable and excel in terms of better security, speed, and convenience compared to the VPN you are reviewing now.
Also, NordVPN has over 6100+ ultra-fast servers in over 60+ countries. Upon choosing NordVPN over this VPN, you will experience a connection speed of 6730+ Mbps with no bandwidth limits. You can now take advantage of NordVPN's exclusive offer for a discounted price of 67% off + 3 Months Extra. Thus, you are one step away from protecting your Firestick from online threats.
What's More to Expect from NordVPN on Firestick:
- Split Tunneling
- Smart DNS & Double VPN
- Torrenting Servers
- Obfuscated Servers
- MFA Protection
- No-log Policy
- 24/7 Customer Support
How to Watch Tubi on Firestick Outside the USA
1. Launch the NordVPN and connect to the US or any other server where Tubi is available.
2. Then, launch the Silk Browser on Firestick and access the search bar.
3. Enter the Tubi TV website (https://tubitv.com/) and visit the webpage.
4. Tap the Sign In button at the top and log in with your account.
5. Choose any video content and watch it on your Firestick.
Alternate Way to Get Tubi on Firestick Outside the US
Instead of the Tubi website, you can also sideload the Tubi APK file on your Firestick without any geo-restriction. Follow the below steps to sideload the Tubi app.
1. Navigate to the Amazon App Store and install Downloader on Firestick.
2. Once the Downloader is installed, enable Install Unknown Apps for the Downloader app on your Firestick.
Visit Settings → Click My Fire TV → Head to Developer Options → Hit Install Unknown Apps → Enable the Downloader app.
3. Launch the Downloader app and hit the Search bar.
4. Type the Tubi APK URL (https://urlsrt.io/tubitv) on the Search bar.
5. Click Go and wait for the APK to download.
6. Then hit Install and keep patient till the process is completed.
7. After that, open the NordVPN and connect to the US server.
8. Launch the Tubi app from the Apps& Channels section of Firestick.
10. Now, you can watch Tubi on Fire TV Stick outside the US.
Frequently Asked Question
Yes, you can stream Tubi TV internationally in 11 countries, namely, the USA, Australia, India, Mexico, Ecuador, Panama, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Canada, and Guatemala. For other countries, you need to use VPNs.
No, Tubi is not available in the UK and EU countries.