Hulu is a US-only streaming service that offers live TV channels, movies, series, and TV shows. As it is geo-restricted to the USA, you can’t access it anywhere. If you want to stream Hulu on Firestick outside the USA, use NordVPN. With NordVPN on Firestick, you can get 1970+ US servers to stream Hulu without any geo-restrictions.
In this article, we have explained the process of accessing Hulu on Firestick outside the US with the help of NordVPN.
Valuable Findings !!
The VPN you are viewing now for your Firestick does offer decent security features. However, if you want to keep your digital presence private, consider choosing NordVPN for your Fire TV or Firestick. It's because we found NordVPN for Firestick to be more reliable and excel in terms of better security, speed, and convenience compared to the VPN you are reviewing now.
Also, NordVPN has over 6100+ ultra-fast servers in over 60+ countries. Upon choosing NordVPN over this VPN, you will experience a connection speed of 6730+ Mbps with no bandwidth limits. You can now take advantage of NordVPN's exclusive offer for a discounted price of 67% off + 3 Months Extra. Thus, you are one step away from protecting your Firestick from online threats.
What's More to Expect from NordVPN on Firestick:
- Split Tunneling
- Smart DNS & Double VPN
- Torrenting Servers
- Obfuscated Servers
- MFA Protection
- No-log Policy
- 24/7 Customer Support
How to Watch Hulu on Firestick Outside USA
1. Launch the NordVPN on Firestick and connect to the fastest USA server.
2. Then, open the Silk Browser on Firestick.
3. Go to the Search bar and enter the Hulu website (https://www.hulu.com/).
4. Click the Log In button on the top-right corner and sign in with your Hulu account.
5. Then, watch all the on-demand content and live TV channels on your Firestick.
6. With the Hulu website, you can also watch the ABC channel on Firestick.
Alternate Way to Get Hulu on Firestick Outside the US
1. Connect your Firestick to a strong WiFi connection.
2. Navigate to the Amazon App Store and install the Downloader app.
3. Once the app is installed, enable the Install Unknown Apps toggle for the Downloader app by following the guide given below.
Navigate to Settings → Hit My Fire TV tile → Tap Developer Options → Click Install Unknown Apps → turn on the Downloader app.
4. Launch the Downloader app on your Firestick.
5. In the search bar, type the APK URL of Hulu (https://urlsrt.io/huluapp) and hit Go.
6. Wait for the APK to download, and then click Install.
7. Then, open the NordVPN on Firestick and connect to the US server.
8. After that, open the sideloaded Hulu app and sign in with your account.
9. Watch all the Hulu video content on Firestick anywhere in the world.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, Hulu may detect and block IP addresses associated with VPNs. However, NordVPN can easily bypass Hulu’s VPN detection.
To stream Hulu outside the USA, you can use NordVPN. It is one of the best VPNs for Firestick.