Hola VPN is one of the popular freemium VPNs available for Firestick. It is one of the best VPNs for low-level internet usage. If you use your Firestick for browsing and streaming purposes, Hola VPN is the best choice for you. It is one of the fewest VPNs that is available with freemium plans. In this article, we will guide you to install the Hola VPN on your Amazon Firestick along with its features, and subscription plans.
Highlights of Hola VPN
- The VPN has a total of 6394 servers across the world.
- You can get the VPN for free. In a free VPN, you can use three simultaneous connections. In Premium, you can connect up to 10 devices.
- The VPN has a built-in browser to access the internet.
- In the free plan, you can use the VPN without any data limitations.
- It can be installed on any WiFi routers with ease.
Hola VPN Pricing
You can get the Hola VPN for free without any limitations and restrictions. But to get all the servers and features, you need to buy any of its subscriptions.
- $14.99 per month.
- $92.26 for one year ($7.69 per month),
- $107.55 for three years ($2.99 per month).
All the plans have a 30-day money-back guarantee policy. Create an account and buy any of the subscriptions from the Hola VPN website.
Guide to Install Hola VPN on Firestick
With the Hola VPN app available on the Amazon App Store, you can directly install the Hola VPN on Firestick.
1. Click on the Find tab from the Firestick’s home screen.
2. Then, choose the Search tile.
3. With the Fire TV remote, type on the virtual keyboard as Hola VPN and search for the app.
4. Pick the Hola VPN app from the Apps & Games section.
5. Click on the Get or Download button to install the Hola VPN app.
6. Next, select the Open button to launch the Hola VPN app.
7. Sign in to your account if required.
8. Choose a VPN server location.
9. Finally, select the Connect button to connect to the Hola VPN on Fire Stick.
How to Download and Install Hola VPN on Firestick using Downloader
Instead of directly installing the Hola VPN from the Amazon App Store, you can sideload the Hola VPN on Firestick using Downloader.
Preparing your Firestick to install Hola VPN on Firestick
If you want to use Downloader or any other third-party installers on Firestick, you need to turn on Apps from the Unknown Sources setting.
Follow the command, Settings –> My Fire TV or Devices –> Developer Options –> Apps from Unknown Sources –> Turn on.
1. On the Home screen, select Find > Search. If you have the Downloader app, go to step 6.
2. Type Downloader on the on-screen keyboard and search for it.
3. Select the Downloader app from the Apps & Games category.
4. On the next screen, click the Get or Download icon.
5. The app will be downloaded. Now, click the Open icon.
6. Navigate to the Search bar, enter the APK File of the Hola VPN https://bit.ly/3tngia1 and click the Go button.
7. The VPN will be downloaded. Now click the Install button to install the Hola VPN.
8. After the installation is complete, click the Done button, followed by the Delete button to delete the Hola VPN’s apk file.
9. Launch the VPN from the Apps section and start using the Hola VPN.
Hola VPN Alternatives
If you want a VPN for torrenting and high-level internet usage, Hola VPN is not the right VPN for you. Try these alternatives.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, Hola VPN is completely a legal platform.
You need a subscription to use the complete features of Hola VPN.
Yes, Hola VPN works well on Firestick.