Hola VPN is one of the popular freemium VPN available for Firestick. It is one of the best VPN for low-level internet usage. If you use your Firestick for browsing and streaming purposes, Hola VPN is the best choice for you. It is one of the fewest VPNs that is available with freemium plans. In this article, we will guide you to install the Hola VPN on your Amazon Firestick along with its features, and subscription plans.
Highlights of Hola VPN
- The VPN has a total of 6394 servers across the world.
- You can get the VPN for free. In a free VPN, you can use three simultaneous connections. In Premium, you can connect up to 10 devices.
- The VPN has a built-in browser to access the internet.
- In the free plan, you can use the VPN without any data limitations.
- It can be installed on any WiFi routers with ease.
Hola VPN Pricing
You can get the Hola VPN for free without any limitations and restrictions. But to get all the servers and features, you need to buy any of its subscriptions.
- $14.99 per month.
- $92.26 for one year ($7.69 per month),
- $107.55 for three years ($2.99 per month).
All the plans have the 30-day money-back guarantee policy. Create an account and buy any of the subscriptions from the Hola VPN website.
Guide to Install Hola VPN on Firestick
Hola VPN is not available on the Amazon App Store and so you need to use any of the third-party installers. To install Hola VPN, we are going to use the Downloader app.
Preparing your Firestick to install Hola VPN on Firestick
If you want to use Downloader or any other third-party installers on Firestick, you need to turn on Apps from Unknown Sources setting.
Follow the command, Settings –> My Fire TV or Devices –> Developer Options –> Apps from Unknown Sources –> Turn on.
1. On the Home screen, click the Lens icon. If you have the Downloader app, go to step 6.
2. Type Downloader on the on-screen keyboard and search for it.
3. Select the Downloader app from the Apps & Games category.
4. On the next screen, click the Get or Download icon.
5. The app will be downloaded. Now, click the Open icon.
6. Navigate to the Search bar, type the Hola VPN’s download link https://bit.ly/3giVKqP and click the Go button.
7. The VPN will be downloaded. Now click the Install button to install the Hola VPN.
8. After the installation is complete, click the Done button, followed by the Delete button to delete the Hola VPN’s apk file.
9. Launch the VPN from the Apps section and start using the Hola VPN.
Hola VPN Alternatives
If you want a VPN for torrenting and high-level internet usage, Hola VPN is not the right VPN for you. Try these alternatives.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Does Hola VPN work on Firestick?
Yes, Hola VPN will work on all the Firestick and Fire TV devices except 1st Gen Fire TV.
2. Is Hola VPN bad?
It is a good VPN for streaming purposes like YouTube, Netflix, and other similar tasks. It is not recommended for torrenting.
3. Does Hola VPN hide my IP address?
You can check that for yourself. Use our guide on how to check the VPN is working on Firestick.