GOOSE VPN is one of the best VPN to unblock geo-restricted content on streaming platforms. If you are a binge-watcher, install GOOSE VPN on Firestick without any second thoughts. But the VPN is good for streaming purposes alone, it can’t be trusted for torrenting purposes. The VPN is specially made for Netflix and Amazon Prime Video users to access contents that are not available for their geo-location. Go below for the VPN features and installation guide.
Highlights of GOOSE VPN
- The VPN has more than 60 servers in 31 countries.
- GOOSE VPN is one of the fewest VPNs that has a lifetime subscription plan.
- With one subscription you can use the VPN on unlimited devices.
- The VPN can unblock streaming platforms like Netflix, HBO NOW, Hulu, YouTube TV, and more.
- It is one of the easiest VPN to use.
GOOSE VPN Pricing
The VPN has four subscription plans with a free trial of 500MB. All the plans have a 30-day money-back guarantee policy.
- $12.99 per month
- $59.88 for one year ($4.99 per month)
- $71.76 for two years ($2.99 per month)
- $139 for lifetime
Other than the subscription, there are also business plans available.
Visit the website for information: www.GOOSEVPN.com.
Guide to Install GOOSE VPN on Firestick
Unfortunately, GOOSE VPN is not available on the Amazon App Store. Thus you have to use third-party installers. In this post, we are going to use the Downloader app.
Preparing Firestick to Install GOOSE VPN
As you are using third-party installers, you need to make some changes in the Firestick settings.
Follow the command from the home screen, Settings –> My Fire TV or Devices –> Developer Options –> Apps from Unknown Sources –> Turn On.
1. Click the Lens icon on the Home screen. If you have Downloader app already installed, skip to step 6.
2. The on-screen keyboard will appear. Type Downloader and search for it.
3. The Downloader app will be listed under the Apps & Games category. Select the app.
4. On the next screen, click the Get or Download icon.
5. The app will be downloaded. Now, click the Open icon to launch the app instantly.
6. Go the Search bar and type the Goose VPN’s download link https://bit.ly/2VmXFml. Click the Go button.
7. The VPN will be downloaded. Wait for the download to complete.
8. After the download is completed, click the Install button.
9. When the installation is completed, click the Done button followed by the Delete button to delete the apk file.
10. Now, open the GOSSE VPN from the Apps section and sign in with your account. Start using the GOOSE VPN on your Firestick.
GOOSE VPN Alternatives
If you want a VPN for torrenting along with with more servers, GOOSE VPN is not the right choice for you. Try the below alternatives.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is GOOSE VPN safe?
Yes, the GOOSE VPN is absolutely safe for streaming purposes. It is not recommended for torrenting purposes.
2. How do I know if the VPN is working on my Firestick?
You can check that for yourself using Google’s Find My IP. You can also check our guide on how to check if VPN is working on Firestick.
3. Can VPN be used on all Firestick?
Yes, you can install and use a VPN on all Firestick devices except 1st Gen Fire TV.