Touch VPN is one of the popular free VPNs available for Firestick. The VPN is best suited for minimal browsing needs. Since the VPN is available for free, the encryption protocols and server availability are very less. If you want only basic protection and don’t need to access any geo-restricted content, you can install the Touch VPN on your Firestick device.
Highlights of Touch VPN
- The VPN has servers in more than 30 countries around the world.
- Touch VPN is available for free without any data restriction and server limitations.
- You can connect to the VPN with a single tap.
- It is a lightweight VPN that consumes only the 16 MB of your storage.
Touch VPN for Firestick
Sadly, Touch VPN is not available on the Amazon App Store. The VPN is available for other smart devices like Android, iOS, Mac, Windows, and extensions. With the Fire OS 7, you can install most of the Android apps on your Firestick. in this guide, you are going to install the Touch VPN by using its download link.
Website: Touch VPN
Guide to Install Touch VPN for Firestick
Use the Downloader app to install the Touch VPN. It is the best third-party installer to install apps that are not available on the Amazon App Store.
Before getting into the installation steps, turn on the Apps from Unknown Sources feature. Follow the below command to turn it on.
To turn on the Unknown Sources on Fire TV, go to Settings –> My Fire TV –> Developer Options –> Apps from Unknown Sources –> Turn On.
1. Click on the Find tab from the Fire TV’s home screen. Next, select the Search tile.
2. Type Downloader on the virtual keyboard and search for it.
3. Choose the Downloader app from the Apps & Games category.
4. Click the Download icon to install the Downloader app.
5. After installation, click the Open button to launch the Downloader app.
6. Go to the Search bar and type the Touch VPN’s download link https://bit.ly/36sxe6U. After that, click on the Go button.
7. Now, click the Install button to install the VPN.
8. When the VPN is installed, click the Done button and the Delete button to delete the apk file.
9. Go to the Apps section and open the Touch VPN. Start using it on your Firestick.
How to Install Touch VPN on Firestick using ES File Explorer
Following the below steps will help you to install the Touch VPN on Firestick with the ES File Explorer.
1. Press the Home button on your Fire TV remote and go to the home screen.
2. Click on the Find tab and choose the Search tile.
3. Use the on-screen keys to type and search for the ES File Explorer app. Next, select the ES File Explorer option below the virtual keyboard.
4. Select the ES File Explorer app from the search result.
5. Then, select the Download button to install the ES File Explorer app.
6. Next, after the installation of ES File Explorer, click on the Open button to launch it.
7. Select the Downloader icon from the home screen.
8. Click on the + New tab from the lower-left corner of the interface from the right pane.
9. Enter the download link of the Touch VPN app https://bit.ly/36sxe6U on the Path field.
10. Enter the name of the app in the Name field.
11. Click on the Download Now button. Now, the Touch VPN app will start to download.
12. Once the download is complete, click on the Open File button.
13. On the next window, select the Install button to install the Touch VPN app.
14. After the installation, click on the Open button to launch the Touch VPN.
15. Select the VPN server and click on the Connect button.
16. Now, you have connected to the Touch VPN on Firestick.
Touch VPN Alternatives
If you want to try some other free VPNs for your Firestick, try the below-mentioned VPNs.
Frequently Asked Questions
You must know that the Touch VPN is one of the best VPNs for Firestick.
You can use the sideloading method to install the Touch VPN on Firestick.
Yes, Touch VPN is safe to use.