Paramount Plus is a newly launched streaming app by ViacomCBS. It replaces CBS All Access, and the previous CBS All Access subscribers can use the Paramount Plus. The app is accessible only in the United States and is geo-restricted. You can stream live sports, including NFL, CBS News, CBSN, etc. Moreover, the content library also has a collection of new and old classic movies. Let’s look into the steps to watch Paramount Plus outside the US on Firestick anywhere.
Paramount Plus is available in the Amazon App Store for free. It is also compatible with other major streaming devices like Roku, Android TV, Google TV, Gaming consoles, and more. It offers on-demand movies and series in the entertainment category. Along with that, it also provides shows for kids, exclusive originals, CBS Shows, and much more.
Pricing of Paramount Plus
Paramount Plus has two types of subscriptions, namely Base and Premium. The Paramount Plus Base is ads-supported streaming, and it costs $4.99 per month and $49.99 per annum. Paramount Plus Premium is ad-free streaming, and the cost is $9.99 per month and $9.99 per annum. Apart from the basic content, premium users will get exclusive live CBS Sport, CBS Live TV, and live local stations.
How to Install Paramount Plus on Amazon Firestick
One Step Guide: Launch your Firestick > Click Find > Select Search > Search for Paramount Plus > Click Get > Click Open to launch.
(1). Connect your Firestick device to the TV HDMI port and start it.
(2). Tap the Search icon under the Find category on the home screen.
(3) Search for Paramount Plus using the Virtual keyboard or Alexa voice search.
(4). Choose the Paramount Plus app and select Get to install the app from the Amazon App Store.
(5). Click Open to launch Paramount Plus on Firestick.
Alternate Ways to Get Paramount Plus on Firestick
If you cannot download Paranoyunt Plus on your Firestick, from the Amazon App Store, you can install it using the sideload methods with third-party apps like Downloader, ES File Explorer, Aptoide, Apps2Fire, etc.
Enable Install Unknown Apps
(1) Launch the Fire TV home and click the Settings icon.
(2) Select My Fire TV and click on the Developer options.
(3) Now, select Install Unknown apps and turn it on.
(4) Then, select the Downloader app and turn it on.
How to Download Paramount Plus using Downloader on Fire TV
(1) On your Fire TV home, click on the Search option under the Find category.
(2) Search for Downloader on your Firestick and click Get to install it.
(3) Launch the app and click Allow to access files, photos, etc.
(4) On the home screen of the Downloader, enter the URL link and click GO.
(5) Wait till the apk gets downloaded and click Install.
(6) After the installation, click Done and click Open to launch the app.
How to Activate Paramount Plus on Firestick
Once you have installed the app, you have to activate it to stream its contents on Firestick from its official website. Here are the steps to activate Paramount Plus on Firestick.
(1) Launch the app and click on the Sign Up option.
(2) You will now see a list of options to activate the app.
- On my TV – Sign in to the device using your email ID and password.
- On the Web –
- You will receive an activation code on your TV screen. Make a note of it.
- Go to the Paramount Plus activation site (https://www.paramountplus.com/global/activate/) using any web browser on a PC.
- Enter the Activation code and click Continue.
- Sign in with your Paramount PLus account credentials.
- Once done, start streaming Paramount Plus contents on your device.
- On the App – Link your mobile app and your TV account with the same Wi-Fi to connect.
How to Stream Paramount Plus on Firestick outside the US
In case you are living outside the United States and wish to watch Paramount Plus, then you have to use a VPN to bypass the Geo-restriction of the app. VPN also hides the user data and the IP address from others accessing it.
(1). Go back to the Fire TV home screen and tap the Search icon.
(2). Enter ExpressVPN using remote and select the same from the options below.
(3). Select Get to download ExpressVPN.
(4). Click Open to launch the VPN on Firestick and select Sign In.
(5). Enter the Email Address, Password of your account and click Sign In.
(6). Choose the US VPN server and click Connect.
(7). Go to Your Apps & Channels and open the Paramount Plus app to stream its content.
Best VPNs for Firestick
How to Fix Paramount Plus not working on Firestick
If Paramount Plus is not loading, buffering, or not responding to your Firestick, you can follow some basic techniques to fix it before calling the helpline.
- Check whether you have connected your device with the stable internet connection.
- Make sure to update Paramount Plus on Firestick.
- Cleare app cache.
- Connect with a trustable VPN service to unblock geo-restrictions.
- Check whether VPN is working on Firestick.
- Restart Firestick.
- Update your Firestick device.
Paramount Plus offers complete entertainment ranging from movies to sports. The new content is also added to the app during the launch.
The Amazon App Store has Paramount Plus, and thereby you can install it on Firestick for free.
Yes, you can access Paramount Plus as Prime Video Channel on Amazon Prime.
No, you will need a subscription to stream Paramount Plus on Firestick.
Paramount Plus subscription costs $4.99 per month with ads, and the Ad-free streaming costs $9.99 per month.
Go to the Paramount Plus account > Select Actions near Subscriptions > On the dropdown menu, select Turn off auto-renewal > Click Turn off auto-renewal to confirm.