Kaspersky is one of the popular brands in Antivirus and Cyber Security services. It also the VPN of its own, Kaspersky VPN – Secure Connection. The VPN is one of the strongest VPN and has millions of users around the world. Install Kaspersky VPN for Firestick to protect your private information and to get access to restricted content. You can use the VPN for streaming, torrenting, and any internet-related activities. The VPN will keep your identity safe and secure.
Highlights of Kaspersky VPN
Here are the features of using this VPN on Firestick:
- The VPN has servers in 18 locations around the world.
- With one subscription, you can use the VPN on up to 5 devices.
- The VPN also has a free version but with limited features.
- Kaspersky VPN will protect your personal data from public WiFi.
- The VPN is based on Switzerland, which is not a member of 14 eye countries.
Kaspersky VPN Pricing
The VPN has two subscription plans. There is no free trial or any money-back guarantee policy available in the VPN.
- $4.99 per month, and
- $29.99 for one year ($2.99 per month)
It also the free version with a data limit of 200 MB per day, and you can get only one server which is automatically chosen. If the free VPN is connected to the Kaspersky account, you will extra 100 MB per day.
Guide to Install Kaspersky VPN for Firestick
Sadly, Kaspersky VPN is not available on the Amazon App Store. You can use third-party apps like Downloader to install the VPN.
Preparing Firestick to Install Kaspersky VPN
Turn on the Apps from Unknown Sources feature to allow third-party installers to install apps on your Firestick. Use the below command to turn on the feature.
Settings –> My Fire TV –> Developer Options –> Apps from Unknown Sources –> Turn On
1. Click on the Lens icon. If you have the Downloader app installed on your Firestick, go to step 6.
2. Type Downloader and search for it. You can also use voice commands if your Firestick is compatible.
3. Choose the Downloader app from the Apps & Games category.
4. Click the Download icon to download the app.
5. When the Downloader app is installed, click the Open button to launch the app instantly.
6. Click on the Search bar and type the Kaspersky VPN’s download link https://bit.ly/3l6d2ev. Click the Go button.
7. Now, click the Install button to download and install the VPN.
8. On the subsequent screens, click the Done and Delete button to delete the apk file or click open to launch the app.
9. The Kaspersky VPN will be available on the Apps section. Open the VPN from the section and start browsing in a secure way.
If the Kaspersky VPN is not up to your expectations, try the below alternatives.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is Kaspersky VPN safe?
Kaspersky VPN is completely a safer VPN to use. The VPN won’t store any of your data.
2. Does Kaspersky VPN Secure Connection slow down my Firestick?
When using a VPN, you will experience a slightly slower download and upload speed.
3. How do I know if my Firestick VPN is working?
Use our guide on how to check if VPN is working on Firestick or not.