Kaspersky is one of the popular brands in Antivirus and Cyber Security services. It is also a VPN of its own, Kaspersky VPN – Secure Connection. The VPN is one of the strongest VPNs and has millions of users around the world. Install Kaspersky VPN for Firestick to protect your private information and to get access to restricted content. You can use the VPN for streaming, torrenting, and any internet-related activities. The VPN will keep your identity safe and secure.
Highlights of Kaspersky VPN
Here are the features of using this VPN on Firestick:
- The VPN has servers in 18 locations around the world.
- With one subscription, you can use the VPN on up to 5 devices.
- The VPN also has a free version but with limited features.
- Kaspersky VPN will protect your personal data from public WiFi.
- The VPN is based in Switzerland, which is not a member of 14 eye countries.
Kaspersky VPN Pricing
The VPN has two subscription plans. There is no free trial or any money-back guarantee policy available in the VPN.
- $4.99 per month, and
- $29.99 for one year ($2.99 per month)
It is also the free version with a data limit of 200 MB per day, and you can get only one server which is automatically chosen. If the free VPN is connected to the Kaspersky account, you will extra 100 MB per day.
How to Download Kaspersky VPN for Amazon Firestick
Sadly, Kaspersky VPN is not available on the Amazon App Store. You can use third-party apps like Downloader to install Kaspersky VPN for Firestick.
Turn on the Apps from Unknown Sources feature to allow third-party installers to install apps on your Firestick. Use the below command to turn on the feature.
Settings –> My Fire TV –> Developer Options –> Apps from Unknown Sources –> Turn On
1. Click on the Find title and select Search. If you have the Downloader app installed on your Firestick, go to step 6.
2. Type Downloader and search for it. You can also use voice commands if your Firestick is compatible.
3. Choose the Downloader app from the Apps & Games category.
4. Click the Download icon to download the app.
5. When the Downloader app is installed, click the Open button to launch the app instantly.
6. Click on the Search bar and type the Kaspersky VPN’s download link https://bit.ly/3l6d2ev. Click the Go button.
7. Now, click the Install button to download and install the VPN.
8. On the subsequent screens, click the Done and Delete button to delete the apk file or click open to launch the app.
9. The Kaspersky VPN will be available in the Apps section. Open the VPN from the section and start browsing in a secure way.
Along with the VPN, Kaspersky also offers antivirus, parental controls, a password manager, and a secure cloud.
How to Get Kaspersky VPN on Firestick using ES File Explorer
As an alternate method, you can use ES File Explorer to install Kaspersky VPN on Amazon Fire Stick.
1. On the Fire TV home screen, click on the Find title and select Search.
2. Search for ES File Explorer on Firestick and select the app from the search results.
3. Click Get or Download to install the app.
4. Next, enable unknown sources on Firestick. To do that, go to Settings > My Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Apps from Unknown Sources > enable it.
5. Launch the ES File Explorer and click on the Downloader icon.
6. Select +New to open a dialogue box with two fields.
7. Enter the download link of the Kaspersky VPN apk in the path field.
8. In the name field, enter Kaspersky VPN and click Download Now.
9. Once downloaded, click Open file > Install > Next > Install to get Kaspersky VPNsecure on Firestick.
10. Thus, the Kaspersky VPN app will get installed on your Firestick.
If the Kaspersky VPN is not up to your expectations, try the below alternatives.
Frequently Asked Questions
Kaspersky VPN is completely a safer VPN to use. The VPN won’t store any of your data.
When using a VPN, you will experience a slightly slower download and upload speed.
Use our guide on how to check if VPN is working on Firestick or not.
With a 7-day free trial pack, you can use VPN for free.