Yidio is an excellent platform for accessing all your streaming services in one place. It is a subscription-based service and acts as a streaming guide. You can easily discover your favorite TV shows and movies from different streaming providers, such as Netflix, Amazon Prime, Crackle, Crunchyroll, Hulu, iTunes, Showtime, and many more. The Yidio app can be accessed on multiple devices, including Firestick, Roku, etc. As it involves various streaming services worldwide, it is good to use a trusted VPN.
Highlights of Yidio
- Yidio is the best way to explore 100+ streaming platforms in one place.
- You can get personalized recommendations and reminders.
- The app lets you mark an episode as watched and binge on the next one.
- It allows you to add your favorites to a playlist or Watchlist.
- You can easily browse for new content with advanced browsing filters.
In the latest Yidio version,
- The performance of the app has been improved.
- Long-time loading or buffering issues has been fixed.
- The minor bugs have been removed.
Subscription of Yidio
The two premium membership plans of Yidio are:
- Monthly Plan – $4.99 per month
- Annual Plan – $47.99 per year
How to Install Yidio on Amazon Firestick
Yidio can be easily installed on your Firestick because it is officially available on the Amazon App Store.
1. Connect your Firestick device to a smart TV.
2. The Firestick Homepage will be displayed on the TV screen.
3. Click on the Find option from the main menu and click on the Search option.
4. Search for Yidio and select the app from the search results.
5. Press the Get/Download button on the app info page.
6. Tap the Open button once the installation gets over.
How to Download Yidio on Firestick from Amazon Website
If you can’t install the Yidio app on Firestick directly from the App Store, you can’t download it from the Amazon website using the following steps.
1. Open a web browser on your PC.
2. Navigate to the Amazon official website.
3. Sign In with your Amazon account details.
4. Tap the search bar to search for the Yidio app.
5. Choose the official app from the search results.
6. Hit Get App to install the app.
7. Once the app is installed, it will be added to your Firestick.
How to Sideload Yidio on Firestick using Downloader
If the Yidio app is unavailable in your country, you can’t install the app directly from the Amazon App Store. So, you can use sideloading method to get the app.
Settings –> My Fire TV –> Developer Options –> Apps from Unknown Sources –> Turn On.
1. Click on the Find title and select Search.` If you have the Downloader app installed on your Firestick, go to step 6.
2. Type Downloader and search for it. You can also use voice commands if your Firestick is compatible.
3. Choose the Downloader app from the Apps & Games category.
4. Click the Download icon to download the app.
5. When the Downloader app is installed, click the Open button to launch the app instantly.
6. Click on the Search bar and type the Yidio download link https://bit.ly/3HgVTvH. Click the Go button.
7. Now, click the Install button to download and install the app.
8. On the subsequent screens, click the Done and tap the Delete button to delete the apk file or click Open to launch the app.
Best VPNs for Yidio
How to Stream Yidio on Firestick using a VPN
Yidio offers multiple streaming services across the globe. Using Yidio with a VPN will provide interruption-free access.
1. Download and install the NordVPN app on your Firestick device.
2. Launch the NordVPN app and Sign-in with your login credentials.
3. Hit the Connect icon to start the service.
4. Navigate to the Yidio app from the Your Apps & Channels section.
5. Sign up with your email or Facebook.
6. You will get the homepage of Yidio.
7. Browse for your favorite show or movie and start streaming.
The Yidio app is completely free to download on multiple devices like Android, iOS, Firestick, Roku, etc. You can also try the seven days free trial of Yidio.
Though some of the content of Yidio is taken from third-party sites, all are licensed and legal. Hence, Yidio is not illegal.
Launch the installed Yidio app on your device and search for any movie or TV show with its title. Click the Play button and start watching Yidio.