Yidio is an excellent platform to get access to all your streaming services in one place. It is a subscription-based service and acts as a streaming guide. You can easily discover your favorite TV shows and movies from different streaming providers such as Netflix, Amazon Prime, Crackle, Crunchyroll, Hulu, iTunes, Showtime, and many more. The Yidio app can be accessed on multiple devices, including Firestick, Roku, and so on. As it involves various streaming services across the world, it is good to use a trusted VPN. Let’s see how to watch Yidio on Firestick using a VPN in the below section.
Highlights of Yidio
- Yidio is the best way to explore 100+ streaming platforms in one place.
- You can get personalized recommendations and reminders.
- The app lets you mark an episode as watched and binge on the next one.
- It allows you to add your favorites to a playlist or Watchlist.
- You can easily browse for new content with advanced browsing filters.
Subscription of Yidio
The two premium membership plans of Yidio are:
- Monthly Plan – $4.99 per month
- Annual Plan – $47.99 per year
How to Install Yidio on Amazon Firestick
Yidio can be easily installed on your Firestick because it is officially available on the Amazon App Store.
1. Connect your Firestick device to smart TV.
2. The Firestick Homepage will be displayed on the TV screen.
3. Click on the Search option from the main menu at the top.
4. Search for Yidio and select the app from the search results.
5. Press the Get/Download button on the app info page.
6. Tap the Open button once the installation gets over.
Best VPNs for Yidio
How to Stream Yidio on Firestick using a VPN
Yidio offers multiple streaming services across the globe. Hence, you can get an uninterrupted service of Yidio by using a VPN like NordVPN.
1. Download and install the NordVPN app on your Firestick device.
2. Launch the NordVPN app and Sign-in with your login credentials.
3. Hit the Connect icon to start the service.
4. Navigate to the Yidio app from the Your Apps & Channels section.
5. Sign up with your email or Facebook.
6. You will get the homepage of the Yidio.
7. Browse for your favorite show or movie and start streaming.
Is the Yidio app free?
The Yidio app is completely free to download on multiple devices like Android, iOS, Firestick, Roku, etc. You can also try the seven days free trial of Yidio.
Is Yidio legit?
Though some of the content of Yidio is taken from third-party sites, all of them are licensed and legal. Hence, Yidio is not illegal.
Can you get Yidio on Firestick?
You can obviously get Yidio on your Firestick streaming device. It is also compatible with various streaming devices.
How do I watch Yidio?
Launch the installed Yidio app on your device and search for any movie or TV show with its title. Click the Play button and start watching Yidio.