Recently, VyprVPN ownership and jurisdiction transferred from Switzerland to the USA. So, if you are looking for a VPN service for your Firestick, VyprVPN can be a good choice. The VyprVPN app is available for all models of Firestick and Fire TV on the Amazon App Store except for the 1st generation model of Firestick. Once you install and sign in to your VyprVPN account on your Firestick, you can use it to bypass geo-restriction and watch content that is blocked in your region.
You can also use VyprVPN to hide your IP address while watching content online to avoid all online threats of data being stolen. If you are a Firestick user looking for ways to get VyprVPN, follow this article. Here, I have provided all the possible ways to download and set up VyprVPN on Firestick devices. Additionally, I have provided ways to troubleshoot if the app is not working as intended.
Valuable Findings !!
The VPN you are viewing now for your Firestick does offer decent security features. However, if you want to keep your digital presence private, consider choosing NordVPN for your Fire TV or Firestick. It's because we found NordVPN for Firestick to be more reliable and excel in terms of better security, speed, and convenience compared to the VPN you are reviewing now.
Also, NordVPN has over 6100+ ultra-fast servers in over 60+ countries. Upon choosing NordVPN over this VPN, you will experience a connection speed of 6730+ Mbps with no bandwidth limits. You can now take advantage of NordVPN's exclusive offer for a discounted price of 67% off + 3 Months Extra. Thus, you are one step away from protecting your Firestick from online threats.
What's More to Expect from NordVPN on Firestick:
- Split Tunneling
- Smart DNS & Double VPN
- Torrenting Servers
- Obfuscated Servers
- MFA Protection
- No-log Policy
- 24/7 Customer Support
VyprVPN Specifications – An Overview
|Number of Servers
|Number of Countries
|Yes [Amazon App Store]
|2nd Gen (2016)
Fire TV Stick 4K (2018)
Fire TV Cube (1st and 2nd Gen)
Fire TV Stick Lite (2020)
Fire TV Stick 4K Max (2021)
|$10 per month
|Credit Card and PayPal
|OpenVPN, WireGuard, IPSec, Chameleon.
How to Install VyprVPN on Firestick and Fire TV
1. Turn on your Fire TV Stick and connect it to the internet.
2. Click on the Search icon provided in the middle.
3. Type VyprVPN in the search tab. You can use the on-screen keyboard to do it.
4. Select the VyprVPN app from the search results and go to the VyprVPN app page.
5. Click on Get/Download and install the VyprVPN app on your Firestick.
In this way, you can download the VyprVPN app on your Firestick.
How to Set Up VyprVPN on Firestick
After installing the app, you can easily set up and use it by following the steps below.
1. Launch the VyprVPN app on your Firestick.
2. On its welcome screen, enter your VyprVPN account credentials and click on Log In.
3. After signing in, click on the Connect option at the top. Your VPN will connect to the fastest server nearby.
How to Use VyprVPN on Firestick
1. If you want to connect to the fastest server, tap the Location icon.
2. To change the location, select the Show All Server Locations. Now, you can select from a specific country and connect to it.
3. To change VPN settings, click on VyprVPN Preferences and tweak it to how you want. You can access DNS, Protocols, and Split Tunneling on this page.
How to Sideload VyprVPN APK on Firestick
Sideloading is another way to install the VyprVPN app on your Firestick. This method is useful in scenarios where you cannot download the app through the Amazon App Store. Here’s how we do it.
1. Go to the Home Screen of your Firestick and click on the Search icon.
2. Click on the search tab, type Downloader, and search for the app.
3. Select the Downloader app from the search results and click on Get/Download to install it.
4. After installing the Downloader app, you need to provide permission for it to download apps from third-party sources. To enable this,
Go to Settings → Tap My Fire TV → Select Developer Options → Click Install unknown apps → Turn On Downloader.
5. Now, launch the app on your Firestick and go to its main screen.
6. Tap on the URL search bar; paste the APK download link (https://urlsrt.io/vyprvpn) of VyprVPN and click Go. The VyprVPN APK file will be downloaded to your Firestick.
7. Once the app gets downloaded, click on Install.
8. After it gets installed, you can sign in to your VyprVPN account and start using it to access restricted and geo-blocked content on your Firestick.
VyprVPN Features Available on Firestick
|No Log Policy
How to Sign Up for VyprVPN
Before jumping into the process, check the plans provided by VyprVPN.
1. Go to the official website of VyprVPN on a browser.
2. Click on the Get VyprVPN option provided at the top-right.
3. On the following page, click on the plan you want by selecting Choose Plan.
4. Then, enter the email address and password of your choice and click on Submit.
5. After this, choose the plan of your choice and head to the payments section.
6. Make a successful payment through a Credit Card or PayPal and create an account.
After this, you can use this account to unblock geo-restriction and provide privacy to its users.
|Contact Us Page
|Available in the bottom right corner of the Support page
|Social Media Handles
Frequently Asked Questions
No. VyprVPN app is officially not available for 1st Generation Firestick. But you can sideload the app via Downloader and use it.
To update VyprVPN, click the Apps icon on its Home screen and select the VyprVPN app. On your Fire TV Stick remote, press the Menu button and select More Info. There, you can find the Update option. Select it and update the VPN on your Fire TV Stick.
No. VyprVPN doesn’t offer any free trial to its new subscribers. However, it offers a 30-day money-back guarantee with which you can claim a refund if you don’t like it and want to discontinue its services.
Why We Opt for VyprVPN?
The unique selling point of VyprVPN is the Chameleon protocol it uses. It is a powerful tool which can bypass even VPN unfriendly countries like Chine, N.Korea etc. It is a very cheaper VPN in comparison to many leading providers and so it lacks in some basic features like Ad blocking etc.
- Offers great speeds
- Has money-back policy
- Provides an affordable monthly plan
- Doesn't offer dedicated IP
- Lacks certain necessary features
- Privacy issues
Server Network & Locations8
Security & Privacy8.5
Performance & Speed8
Value for Money8