Unlocator VPN is a true gem for VPN users whose main purpose is to bypass geo-restrictions on streaming sites. Also, this VPN comes with a Smart DNS service, which is bundled with the VPN subscription and has military-grade encryption with Open VPN. So, your private details will be completely hidden. The Unlocator Smart DNS and VPN service support OpenVPN, IKEv2, L2TP/IPsec, and IKEv1/IPsec. Also, the Unlocator VPN has its dedicated app on Amazon App Store, and you can use the below-mentioned steps to install it on your Firestick.
Unlocator VPN Price & Planning
- $4.95/month- Smart DNS Monthly
- $4.58/month- Smart DNS Half Yearly
- $4.16/month- Smart DNS Yearly
- $3.29/month- Smart DNS 2 year plan
- $9.99/month- Smart DNS + VPN Monthly
- $8.17/month- Smart DNS+ VPN Half Yearly
- $6.58/month- Smart DNS+ VPN Yearly
- $4.96/month- Smart DNS+ VPN Two Yearly
How to Get Unlocator VPN on Firestick You need to click on the Search tile on your firestick home page.  In the search bar, type Unlocator VPN and search for it.
Another Way to Install Unlocator VPN on Firestick
Alternatively, you can use the Downloader to install Unlocator VPN on Firestick. Here are the steps to be followed.
Unlocator VPN Alternatives
Though Unlocator VPN is one of the best VPN, some users won’t be satisfied with its features. If you are one of them, take a look at the alternatives.
1. Does Unlocator work with Firestick?
Yes, Unlocator VPN works very well on Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, and Tablet.
2. How do I install Unlocator VPN on Firestick?
Open the Amazon App Store, search for the Unlocator VPN and select the Get button to install it on your Firestick.
3. Is there any free trial for Unlocator VPN?
Unlocator VPN offers 7 days free trial.