UFO VPN is one of many premium VPNs available for Firestick. One significant feature you would like is its ultra-fast speed with ample stability. Moreover, it gives utmost priority to smart browsing. So, you can connect to this VPN and stay online anytime without worrying about your privacy. With that, you will also get a double encryption protocol to protect your data online with military-level encryption. UFO VPN doesn’t have a standalone app for Firestick. So to get the app, you must sideload it using Downloader and ES File Explorer.
Highlights of UFO VPN
- The VPN has more than 2000 servers around the world.
- 24/7 customer care supports to troubleshoot issues related to UFO VPN.
- With a single subscription, you can connect with 5 devices.
- With the UFO VPN, you can bypass geo-restrictions on Netflix, BBC iPlayer, and Disney+ platforms.
- The VPN is featured with the Kill Switch option too.
- UFO VPN has four security protocols to choose from.
- With the no-log and monitoring policy, the VPN won’t store any logs of your data.
UFO VPN Pricing
The VPN has three subscription plans. Surprisingly, the VPN has no free trial and no money-back guarantee policy.
- $11.99 per month
- $69.84 for six months ($2.91 per month)
- $50.04 for one year ($4.17 per month)
- $7.99 per week
In the free version, there is no data restriction or server limitation. Instead, you will get ads.
Website: UFO VPN
How to Download UFO VPN on Firestick / Fire TV
Sadly, the UFO VPN is not available on the Amazon App Store. You need to use the Downloader app to install the VPN. Before that, turn on the Apps from Unknown Sources feature to allow the third-party installer to install apps on Firestick.
NOTE: Perform the following function to install applications on your Firestick from unknown sources: Settings –> My Fire TV –> Developer Options –> Apps from Unknown Sources –> Turn On
1. Select the Find tab and choose the Search tile displayed below.
2. Using the on-screen keyboard, type Downloader and select it from the suggestions.
3. Select the Downloader app from the Apps & Games category.
4. Click the Download icon to download and install the Downloader app.
5. Then, click the Open button to launch the Downloader app.
6. Go to the Search bar. Type the UFO VPN’s download link https://bit.ly/3IyUVYZ and click on the Go button.
7. Now, click the Install button to install the UFO VPN.
8. After the VPN is installed, click the Done button. Click the Delete button to remove the UFO VPN’s apk file.
How to Sideload UFO VPN on Firestick using ES File Explorer
ES File Explorer has a built-in Download feature. So, you can use that feature to sideload UFO VPN on Firestick.
1. Navigate to the home screen on your Firestick.
2. Then, select the Find tab from the home screen.
3. Choose the Search tile from the list of available tiles.
4. Now, you can see the virtual keyboard on-screen. From the virtual keyboard, type ES File Explorer using the Fire TV remote.
5. Then, suggestions will be displayed while you type on the virtual keyboard.
6. Select ES File Explorer from the list of suggestions.
7. Choose the ES File Explorer app from the Apps & Games section.
8. Now, click on the Download button.
9. Then, the ES File Explorer will be automatically downloaded and installed on your Firestick.
10. Once you install the ES File Explorer app, click on the Open button.
11. Select Tools from the left pane and click on the Downloader icon.
12. Now, select the + New tab from the lower-left corner.
13. In the Path field, enter the URL of the UFO VPN app https://bit.ly/3IyUVYZ.
14. Next, enter the name of the APK File in the Name field.
15. Click on the Download Now button.
16. Now, the UFO VPN app will start to download.
17. After you complete downloading the APK File, you can click on the Open File button.
18. Next, select the Install button.
19. Now, the installation process of UFO VPN will start.
20. After the installation is complete, click on the Open button to launch the app.
How to Use UFO VPN on Firestick
1. Launch the UFO VPN app from the Apps & Channels section on your Firestick.
2. Enter your login credentials and log in to your account.
3. You can select a VPN server location of your choice.
4. Once connected, secure your internet connection while browsing or streaming on your Firestick.
UFO VPN Alternatives
Try the below-mentioned freemium VPNs as an alternative to UFO VPN.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, UFO VPN is completely a safer VPN to use.
Not using a VPN will make your device vulnerable. You will get tracked easily by hackers, government servers, advertisers, etc.