UFC (Ultimate Fighting Championship) is a sports company in America that produces Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) fighting events worldwide. The ESPN and ESPN+ channels telecast UFC events, and you can also watch the events and games on the official UFC app. It is the right choice for any dedicated fight fans to stream MMA events. It supports multiple devices, and Firestick is one of them. Enjoy streaming UFC outside the US on Firestick without any interruptions by using a trusted VPN.
Table of Contents
Valuable Findings !!
The VPN you are viewing now for your Firestick does offer decent security features. However, if you want to keep your digital presence private, consider choosing NordVPN for your Fire TV or Firestick. It's because we found NordVPN for Firestick to be more reliable and excel in terms of better security, speed, and convenience compared to the VPN you are reviewing now.
Also, NordVPN has over 6100+ ultra-fast servers in over 60+ countries. Upon choosing NordVPN over this VPN, you will experience a connection speed of 6730+ Mbps with no bandwidth limits. You can now take advantage of NordVPN's exclusive offer for a discounted price of 67% off + 3 Months Extra. Thus, you are one step away from protecting your Firestick from online threats.
What's More to Expect from NordVPN on Firestick:
- Split Tunneling
- Smart DNS & Double VPN
- Torrenting Servers
- Obfuscated Servers
- MFA Protection
- No-log Policy
- 24/7 Customer Support
UFC Fight Pass
UFC Fight Pass is available at $9.99/ month and yearly pass at $95.99/ year.
You can get the UFC Fight Pass from its official page https://www.ufcfightpass.com/
Highlights of UFC
- You can stream exclusive events on UFC with UFC FIGHT PASS and PAY-PER-VIEW.
- This app allows you to watch live events, stats, results, on-demand content, etc.
- It has got the world’s largest combat sports library.
- It releases regular updates, so you can stream new events every week.
- Get access to shows and events like Dana White’s Contender Series, Ariel & The Bad Guy, etc.
What’s new in the latest version 9.10.2 – In the latest updates, you can see small performance enhancements and bug issues have also been fixed.
How to Install UFC on Firestick / Fire TV
Installing UFC on Firestick is not a big deal as it is instantly available on the Amazon App Store.
1. Connect the Firestick to your TV, and you will get the Homepage.
2. Click the Find option and select the Search icon.
3. Search for UFC and pick the app from the search results.
4. Tap the Get/Download button, and then the app starts to install.
5. Once the installation is done, press Open to launch the UFC app.
How to Download UFC on Firestick using Amazon Website
1. Go to the Amazon website using any web browser on your PC.
2. Select the search tab and search for UFC.
3. From the search results pick the app and select Sign In.
4. Sign In with your account credentials.
5. Click the Get App option and select your Fire TV device to deliver.
6. The app will reflect on your ire TV within 24 hours on your Firestick device.
Best VPNs for UFC
How to Stream UFC on Firestick using a VPN
Let’s see how to watch UFC on Firestick outside the US using a VPN like NordVPN.
1. Download and install the NordVPN app on your Firestick device.
2. Launch the NordVPN app and Sign-in with your login credentials.
3. Choose a region and hit the Connect icon.
4. Head over to the UFC app, and the homepage will open.
5. Complete the sign-in process by furnishing the required details.
6. Select UFC events or watch live on the big screens using Firestick.
UFC Fight Pass is worth enough. You can watch all the live and exclusive events of UFC with the UFC Fight Pass and also by PAY-PER-VIEW.
It is good to use a VPN while streaming UFC. You can install any trusted VPN on your device and connect it to stream UFC without any error.
The ESPN and ESPN+ channels telecast live UFC events, and you can also watch the live UFC games on the official UFC app.
Crackstreams and BT Sports are the best ways to watch UFC on Firestick for free.