Spider VPN is one of the powerful VPN available for Firestick. It is one of the fewest of VPNs that can be installed on routers easily. The VPN can be used for many purposes like browsing, gaming, streaming, and torrenting. Spider VPN is mainly used in business, gamers, family members, and for normal individual users. Install the Spider VPN on Firestick and safeguard your private data.
Highlights of Spider VPN
- The VPN has servers in more than 70 locations in 18+ countries.
- With the Spider VPN, you can unblock geo-restrictions on Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu, and more.
- Spider VPN is one of the fastest VPN for Firestick.
- The VPN is encrypted with WireGuard, UDP, and TCP protocols.
- With one subscription, you can use the VPN on 5 devices.
Spider VPN Pricing
The VPN has two subscription plans with a 30-day money-back guarantee policy. You will get a free trial for 10 days.
- £3.99 per month,
- £62.99 for one year (£1.75 per month).
Apart from that, the VPN has plans for routers too. With that, you can install the VPN on your router and the internet connection will be protected, You no longer need a separate VPN for your smart devices provided that you use the internet from the VPN installed router.
Website: Spider VPN
Guide to Install Spider VPN on Firestick
Sadly, the Spider VPN is not available on the Amazon App Store. You need to use the Downloader app to install the VPN on Firestick.
Preparing Firestick to Install Spider VPN
When you use third-party apps like the Downloader, you need to turn on Apps from Unknown Sources. Follow the below command to turn it on.
Settings –> My Fire TV –> Developer Options –> Apps from Unknown Sources –> Turn On
1. Click on the Lens icon home screen. if you have installed the Downloader app, go to step 6.
2. Type Downloader on the screen and search for it.
3. Choose the Downloader app on the Apps & Games category.
4. On the next screen, click the Download icon or Get icon to install the Downloader app.
5. After that, click the Open button to launch the Downloader app.
6. Now, go to the Search bar and type the Spider VPN’s download link https://bit.ly/3hAlJdU. Tap on the Go button.
7. On the next screen, click the Install button to download and install the Spider VPN.
8. When the app is installed, click the Done button.
9. Now, click the Delete button to delete the apk file.
10. Go to the Apps section and open the Spider VPN. Log in with the subscribed account and start using the VPN.
Spider VPN Alternatives
If you are not satisfied with the Spider VPN service, cancel the subscription within 30 days to get a refund. Try the alternatives.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I know if my Firestick VPN is working?
Use our guide on how to check if VPN is working on Firestick or not.
2. Will the Spider VPN works with Amazon Fire Stick?
Yes, the VPN will work on all the Amazon Fire Stick and Fire TV devices except for the 1st Generation Fire TV.