hide.me VPN is one of the freemium VPNs available for Firestick. You can use hide.me VPN to protect your device from harmful threats. Among other free VPNs for Firestick, it is the standard VPN with strong protocols. With the premium plan, you will get complete encryption, WiFi security, the best streaming experience, anonymous streaming, etc. hide.me VPN can be easily installed on Firestick from the Amazon App Store within a few minutes.
Highlights of hide.me VPN
- The VPN has more than 2000 servers in 75 locations around the world.
- It has AES-256-bit encryption, which is the strongest encryption protocol.
- hide.me VPN has the Split Tunneling feature. So, you can filter out the apps that don’t need a VPN connection.
- With a single subscription, you can use the VPN on 10 devices.
- You can use the VPN for free without sign-up and registration.
hide.me VPN Pricing
hide.me VPN offers three subscription plans and a free plan. In the free plan, you will get 10GB of monthly data with only 5 locations. To get unlimited data and all the servers, you need to buy any subscription plans.
- $4.95 per month,
- $3.98 for one year ($11.95 per month),
- $3.32 for two years ($19.95 per month).
All the plans have a 30-day money-back guarantee policy with no questions asked. For more information, visit the hide.me VPN website. With the hide.me an exclusive deal, you will have 2TB cloud storage with complete encryption.
How to Download hide.me VPN for Firestick
hide.me VPN is available on the Amazon App Store. So, you can install the VPN easily without any third-party installers.
Quick Start Guide: Go to the Fire TV home > Click Find > Select Search > Search for hide.me > Click Get or Download > Click Open to launch teh app.
1. Click the Find title on the home screen and select the Search option.
2. Using the on-screen keyboard, type hide.me VPN and search for it.
3. The VPN will be listed under the Apps & Games category. Select the VPN.
4. On the respective screen, click the Get or Download icon to install the hide.me VPN on your Firestick.
5. When the VPN is installed, click the Open icon to launch the VPN instantly.
Note: If you can’t find the app, you can also go to the Amazon website to install it without involving the sideload process.
How to Use hide.me VPN on Firestick
1. Upon installing, launch the hide.me VPN app for Fire TV.
2. Fill in your login credentials like Username and Password.
3. Click Login.
4. Now, select the server location and click Enable VPN button.
5. Once connected, you can start streaming all the geo-restricted content without complete protection.
How to Turn Off hide.me VPN on Firestick
It is important to turn off VPN once it serves the requirements. And disabling the VPN is much simpler with the steps below.
1. Open the hide.me VPN on Fire TV.
2. You will see the Disable VPN button if connected.
3. Click on it to stop using the VPN.
hide.me VPN Alternatives
If you are satisfied with the hide.me VPN, try these alternatives.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you use your Firestick for browsing purposes, you definitely need a VPN.
Open Google and search for ‘Find My IP’ or check our guide on how to check if VPN is working on Firestick
Yes, both the free version and the premium version is good to use.
Yes, hide.me VPN offers a free version to use.
Yes, you can use hide.me VPN for torrenting.
Yes, hide.me VPN is completely safe to use.