F1 TV is a streaming service, and it is a great way to stream F1 races. It is a subscription-based service that costs affordable. You can enjoy streaming your favorite auto racing through the F1 TV app and also on the web. The app supports multiple devices, including Firestick. It is available in certain countries, so you need a VPN service to stream it in other regions. Let’s see how to watch F1 TV on Firestick outside the USA with a VPN in the below tutorial.
- F1 TV allows you to stream all the live F1 races and live driver maps.
- You can get access to the exclusive F1 documentaries and other on-demand videos.
- The app lets you watch the race replays and historic races.
- You can easily explore the archive footage of races and real-time telemetry.
- It enables you to access the live leaderboard data, exclusive clips of team radio, etc.
F1 TV offers two plans for the subscription. They are:
- Yearly Plan – $26.99 per year.
- Monthly Plan – $2.99 per month.
Also, you can visit the URL https://f1tv.formula1.com/ to subscribe to F1 TV.
How to Install F1 TV on Firestick
Amazon App Store gives native support to the F1 TV app, so installing the app on your Firestick device will be easy.
1. Plug in your Firestick device to your TV’s HDMI Port.
2. You will get the Firestick Homepage on the TV screen.
3. Select Find and then choose the Search tile.
4. Search for F1 TV using the Virtual keyboard.
5. Pick the F1 TV app under the Apps & Games section.
6. Click the Get/Download button on the app info page.
7. Hit the Open button once the installation is over.
8. Sign in with your cable TV provider account.
9. Finally, you can watch the F1 sports on your Firestick.
How to Watch F1 TV Free on Amazon Firestick
With the Lepto Sports app, you can watch F1 TV free even without registration. But incidentally. Lepto Sports is not officially available on the Amazon App Store. But you can follow the steps below to get the Lepto Sports app running on your Firestick.
1. Go to the Settings on your Firestick.
2. From the list of tabs, select My Fire TV.
3. Select Developer options from the My Fire TV section.
4. Select the Apps from Unknown Sources option.
5. Finally, click on the Turn on button and enable access to install applications from the Unknown Sources on Firestick
6. Then, press the Home button on your Fire TV remote to return to the home screen.
7. Select Find > Search from the home screen.
8. Type Downloader using the Virtual keyboard. Nest, select the Downloader option displayed below the virtual keyboard.
9. Choose the Downloader app from the search result.
10. Click on the Download button to install the F1 TV app on Firestick.
11. Next, click on the Open button to launch the F1 TV app.
12. Select the Allow button.
13. Then, click on the Search box using your Fire TV remote. Enter the URL of the Lepto Sports app.
14. Then, click on the Go button to download the Lepto Sports app.
15. Once the app is downloaded, a pop-up window will appear on the screen. Next, click on the Install button from the pop-up window.
16. When the Installation of the Lepto Sports app is done, click on the Open button to launch the app.
17. Then, click on the Formula F1 Live option to watch F1 Sports for free.
Best VPNs for F1 TV
How to Stream F1 TV on Firestick using a VPN
F1 TV service is restricted in certain regions, so you need to use a trusted VPN like ExpressVPN to break those geo-restrictions.
1. Download and install the ExpressVPN app on your Firestick device.
2. Launch the ExpressVPN app and Sign-in with your login credentials.
3. Pick the US server and press the Connect icon to start the service.
4. Head over to the F1 TV app from the Your Apps & Channels category.
5. Login with your email & password, and then the homepage will appear.
6. Select the Live option to stream the live F1 races outside the US on the big screens.
Yes, you can get the F1 TV app on Firestick.
You can install the F1 TV app from the Aamzon App Store.
With the F1 TV app, you can watch the F1 races for free.