AVG is one of the famous names in Antivirus software and application. In 2015, they introduced VPNs for smartphones and bright devices. AVG VPN is one of the best VPNs for Firestick, with more than 1 million users worldwide. The VPN has all the typical features you can expect from a standard VPN. Install the AVG VPN on your Amazon Firestick and protect your information while browsing.
Highlights of AVG VPN
- The VPN has servers in more than 50 locations.
- With one subscription, you can access the VPN on five devices.
- AVG VPN uses military-grade encryption. AES-256.
- The VPN has a kill switch feature.
AVG VPN Pricing
The subscription plan is one of the least rated segments in AVG VPN. The VPN offers only yearly subscription plans. It also has a free trial of 7 days.
- $59.88 per year ($4.99 per month)
- $95.76 for two years ($3.99 per month)
- $143.64 for three years ($3.99 per month)
Other than the yearly plan, no further plans are available on the AVG VPN. The plan has a 30-day money-back guarantee policy.
Click here for the AVG VPN Website.
How to Download AVG VPN for Firestick using Downloader
AVG VPN is not available on the Amazon App Store. It would be best if you used any of the third-party installers. Use Downloader to install the VPN as it is the best third-party installer for Firestick.
Preparing Firestick to install AVG VPN
Since you are using third-party installers, you need to change the Firestick settings. Follow the below command from the Firestick Home screen.
Settings –> My Fire TV or Devices –> Developer Options –> Apps from Unknown Sources –> Turn On.
(1) Click the Lens icon next to the Home option.
(2) Type Downloader and search for it.
(3) Select the Downloader app from the Apps & Games category.
(4) Click the Download or Get icon to download the app.
(5) After downloading the app, click the Open icon to launch the app.
(6) Now, go to the Search bar and type the AVG VPN’s download link https://bit.ly/3d8wnGc. Tap on the Go button.
(7) Once the VPN is downloaded, click the Install button.
(8) After the VPN is installed, click the Done button.
(9) On the next pop-up, click the Delete button to delete the AVG VPN apk file.
(10) Now, go to the Apps section, and the AVG VPN will appear. Open the VPN and sign in with the subscribed account.
How to Get AVG VPN on Firestick using ES File Explorer
(1) On your Firestick home, click the Search option under the Find title.
(2) Search for AVG VPN on Firestick and select the app from the search result.
(3) Click Get to launch ES File Explorer for Fire TV.
(4) Launch the app and click on the Downloader icon from its home screen.
(5) Select the +New icon and enter the AVG VPN apk link in the URL field.
(6) Enter any name and tap Download Now.
(7) Once downloaded, click Open File and install the app on your Firestick.
(8) Scroll down until the Next option changes to Install and click on the Install button.
(9) After installation, click Done and click Open to launch the app.
AVG VPN Alternatives
If you are unsatisfied with the AVG VPN, plenty of alternatives are available for Firestick.
Try these VPNs, and the subscription and working of these VPNs are more or less the same as AVG VPN.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can use AVG VPN on Firestick.
Unfortunately, AVG Secure VPN is not available in the Amazon App Store. However, you can use the method mentioned in this article to access AVG VPN on Firestick.
For $4.99 per month, the VPN is worth the money.
You can use a single subscription on five different devices.
AVG VPN gives protection with 256-bit AES encryption, similar to the VPNs used by banks worldwide.