Avast is a popular name in antivirus applications and software. In 2014, Avast introduced its VPN application – Avast SecureLine VPN for smartphones. If you are an Avast antivirus user, you already know how powerful the application is. In the VPN section, Avast has the same reputation. It is one of the powerful VPNs and is considered one of the frontline VPNs by tech experts. Download Avast VPN for Firestick and protect your online data with the utmost protection.
Highlights of Avast SecureLine VPN
- The VPN has servers in 55 locations across 34 countries.
- It uses 256-bit AES encryption, and the servers support P2P networking.
- With Avast VPN, you can bypass geo-restrictions on any streaming platform.
- As the VPN is compatible with Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, and Firestick, the 5 devices plan will be a great deal.
- Avast SecureLine VPN is one of the fastest VPNs, as it can deliver up to 2 Gbps (depending on your network).
- You can stream barriers free content from any streaming app such as Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, YouTube, etc.
Avast VPN Pricing
The pricing section of the Avast VPN is the weakest. It doesn’t offer a variety of subscription plans like other VPNs. It has only three types of subscriptions.
|1 Month||10.99/ month|
|1 Year||$55.20 ($4.60 per month)|
|2 years||$100.80 ($4.20 per month)|
Avast SecureLine VPN also has a free trial for 7 days. Apart from that, all the plans have a 30-day money-back guarantee policy.We recommend you buy a free trial for 7 days. After that, use the VPN, and if you are satisfied with the Avast VPN, upgrade your plan. Moreover, you can use it on up to 10 devices.
How to Install Avast VPN on Firestick
Avast SecureLine VPN is not available on the Amazon App Store. You need to use any third-party tool to install the VPN. We are using Downloader, the best third-party installer for Fire TV devices. Since you are using third-party installers, you need to change some settings in the Firestick.
Preparing Firestick to Install Avast VPN for Firestick
1. On your Firestick Home, select Settings.
2. Select My Fire TV or Devices.
3,. Click on Developer Options.
4. Select Apps from Unknown Source and Turn it on.
If the Apps from Unknown Sources option is turned off, you can’t install apps from third-party installers.
How to Get Avast VPN on Firestick using Downloader
The steps to install Avast VPN on Firestick are as follows:
1. On your Firestick Home screen, click the Find tab and choose the Search tile. If you have the Downloader app, skip to step 6.
2. Type Downloader and search for it. Use your Fire TV Remote or Alexa voice commands.
3. Select the Downloader app on the next screen.
4. Click on the Download or Get icon to download the app.
5. When the app is downloaded, click the Open icon to launch the app.
6. Navigate to the Search bar and type the Avast SecureLine VPN’s download link https://bit.ly/3HBzbLs. Click the Go button.
7. Select the latest version of the Avast VPN APK file.
8. Click on the Download button.
9. Wait till the Avast APK File for Fire TV gets downloaded.
10. When the Avast SecureLine VPN is downloaded, click the Install button.
11. After the VPN is installed, click the Done button.
9. On the next pop-up, click the Delete button to delete the apk file. If it asks for confirmation, click Delete again.
How to Sideload Avast VPN on Firestick using ES File Explorer
ES File Explorer is a File Manager. Alternatively, the ES File Explorer has a built-in Downloader feature. So, you can sideload the Avast VPN on Firestick using the ES File Explorer.
1. Turn on your Fire TV and press the Home button on your Fire TV remote.
2. You can see the Find tab near Home. Select the Find tab.
3. Choose the Search tile below the Find tab.
4. Type ES File Explorer using your Fire TV remote on the virtual keyboard.
5. Next, click on the ES File Explorer in the search suggestions.
6. Pick the ES File Explorer app from the Apps and Games section.
7. On the next screen, click on the Get or Download button.
8. Finally, you have installed the ES File Explorer on your Firestick device.
9. Click on the Open button to launch the ES File Explorer app.
10. From the home screen, click on the Downloader icon.
11. Then, select + New from the lower-left corner.
12. In the Path field, enter the URL of VPN SecureLine by Avast app’s APK File https://bit.ly/3HBzbLs.
13. Enter the name of the app in the Name field.
14. Select the Download Now button to install the APK File of the VPN SecureLine by Avast app.
15. After downloading the APK File, click on the Open File button.
16. Next, click on the Install button to get Avast secureline VPN for Firestick.
17. Now, the VPN SecureLine by Avast app will install on your Firestick.
How to Use Avast VPN on Firestick
Upon the installation of Avast VPN on Firestick, follow the step to access the app.
1. Go to the Apps section on your Firestick.
2. You will find the Avast SecureLine VPN from the list of apps.
3. Open the VPN and sign in with your free trial account.
4. Then, you can choose any of the available VPN servers to connect to it.
5. Thus, the VPN is connected, and you can now start streaming any content without any barrier.
Avast VPN Alternatives
If you want short-term subscription plans or if you are not happy with the Avast VPN, you can try these alternatives.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can install Avast VPN on Firestick.
You can get the services of Avast VPN for 1 year at $4.99 per month.
You can sideload the Avast VPN using the Downloader or ES File Explorer.
Free VPN doesn’t provide complete protection. Thus we recommend you use some of the best VPNs for Firestick.
No, Avast VPN is a subscription-based VPN.
Avast VPN monthly subscription starts at $10.99/month.