Avast is a popular name in antivirus applications and software. In 2014, Avast introduced its VPN application – Avast SecureLine VPN for smartphones. If you are an Avast antivirus user, you already know how powerful the application is. In the VPN section, Avast has the same reputation. It is one of the powerful VPN and is considered as one of the frontline VPNs by tech experts. Download Avast VPN for Firestick and protect your online data with the utmost protection.
Highlights of Avast SecureLine VPN
- The VPN has servers in 55 locations across 34 countries.
- It uses 256-bit AES encryption, and the servers support P2P networking.
- With Avast VPN, you can bypass geo-restrictions on any streaming platform.
- As the VPN is compatible with Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, and Firestick, the 5 devices plan will be a great deal.
- Avast SecureLine VPN is one of the fastest VPN, as it can deliver up to 2 Gbps (depending on your network).
Avast VPN Pricing
The pricing section of the Avast VPN is the weakest. It doesn’t offer a variety of subscription plans like other VPNs. It has only three types of subscriptions.
|Time Period||No. of Devices||Price|
|1 year||1||$47.88 ($3.99 per month)|
|5||$59.88 ($4.99 per month)|
|2 years||1||$71.76 ($2.99 per month)|
|5||$95.76 ($3.99 per month)|
|3 years||1||$107.64 ($2.99 per month)|
|5||$143.64 ($3.99 per month)|
Avast SecureLine VPN also has a free trial for 7 days. Apart from that, all the plans have a 30-day money-back guarantee policy.
We recommend you buy a free trial for 7 days. Use the VPN, and if you are satisfied with the Avast VPN, upgrade your plan.
Preparing Firestick to Install Avast VPN for Firestick
Avast SecureLine VPN is not available on the Amazon App Store. You need to use any third-party tool to install the VPN. We are using Downloader, as it is the best third-party installer for Fire TV devices. Since you are using third-party installers, you need to change some settings in the Firestick. Follow the command from your Firestick Home screen.
Settings –> My Fire TV or Devices –> Developer Options –> Apps from Unknown Sources –> Turn on.
If the Apps from Unknown Sources option is turned off, you can’t install apps from third-party installers.
Guide to Install Avast VPN for Firestick
1. On your Firestick Home screen, click the Lens icon. If you have the Downloader app, skip to step 6.
2. Type Downloader and search for it. Use your Fire TV Remote or Alexa voice commands.
3. Select the Downloader app on the next screen.
4. Click on the Download or Get icon to download the app.
5. When the app is downloaded, click the Open icon to launch the app.
6. Navigate to the Search bar and type the Avast SecureLine VPN’s download link https://bit.ly/380JwQW. Click the Go button.
7. When the Avast SecureLine VPN is downloaded, click the Install button.
8. After the VPN is installed, click the Done button.
9. On the next pop-up, click the Delete button to delete the apk file. If it asks for confirmation, click Delete again.
10. Now, go to the Apps section on your Firestick, you will find the Avast SecureLine VPN. Open the VPN and sign in with your free trial account.
Avast VPN Alternatives
If you want short-term subscription plans or if you are not happy with the Avast VPN, you can try these alternatives.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Does Avast VPN really work?
We can’t assure you that Avast VPN will work every time. Use Google’s Find My IP to check whether the VPN is working or not.
2. How do I get Avast SecureLine VPN for free?
You can use the VPN for free (7-days free trial) and for 30 days (money-back policy). After that, you need to pay for the subscription.
3. Do you really need a VPN for Firestick?
If you use your Firestick for streaming purposes, you definitely need a VPN.